JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
QUOTE=bmgm37;537346]Man his daughter is hot....:s0112:

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg [/QUOTE]

Just curious what do you look like?

cause she also looks like this:

5910936504_d6a617b20c.jpg Stephanie-Hayden-Feet-484661.jpg

Come on - lets drop the criticism of the daughter. I would love to be in business and have my daughter at my side. Mine however is becoming very community oriented and is always involved with something locally. She is a staff member of the Boys & Girls Club, always volunteering for something and, well is just a gem. I am very proud of her.

Well good riddance to that Vince. He is way too immature and weak-minded a person to depend on at any level. You can't put a five year old baby in charge of critical issues.

Hopefully he will never by brought back. As an employer myself, I wouldn't even consider taking back someone like that for a second.

the shows were entertaining at first, but now they has gotten real gimmicky and dramatic. show me the builds. the specifics. the cool details and history. it all seems to be fluff and buffers and retakes of the same scenes. the professionalism isn't great and the boss' on both son's of guns and american guns don't know how to talk to their staff. the workmanship is sometimes eh... like the hand canon on american guns... that thing was super ugly. they spun down a gun barrel and pressed it into a brass sleeve that looked like a plain pipe and they couldn't even put a radius on the muzzle to make it not look machined. it sat on a stock that looked like a 2x4. i can also tell that both the shows have producers that script a lot of the dialog. lame-O
the more i watch the shows, the more disappointed i get.

oh, and the daughter on sons of guns isn't miss america but she's still a cutie. the jail bait daughter is a real cutie also, but its a shame the show fills her wardrobe with nothing but tank tops and daisy dukes. its not nearly as bad as mtv but i wouldn't puppet my daughter around like that.

well since RJF LLC has vince as the head guy i guess will works for him and not vince working for will

Commercial - Search

al still in litigation is this

http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/08/18/Bum.pdf

At some point in 2010 or 2011, and upon information and belief, Hayden (either alone or with other members of Red Jacket, Inc.) fraudulently transferred all assets, interest and goodwill out of Red Jacket, Inc. and into Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C.

Well good riddance to that Vince. He is way too immature and weak-minded a person to depend on at any level. You can't put a five year old baby in charge of critical issues.

Hopefully he will never by brought back. As an employer myself, I wouldn't even consider taking back someone like that for a second.

The daughter on Sons of Guns is an annoying brat. Will is a jerk.
The American Guns - owner is a bit of a clown. wife and husband seem to lack cohesion. daughter is an accessory. Show is boring. The ppl are really stiff and are trying to act and not be themselves.

Both shows are lacking depth.

And I would never buy a gun from Red Jacket. over priced and not worth the money. And Will is a jerk

I'm even more amazed now, knowing that Vince was the FFL holder, that Will, Stephanie, and the bubblegum boyfriend would go to the lengths they did to piss Vince off. I guess they figured he wouldn't ever have the balls to bail. To be honest- if I was a part owner, and the reason they could even sell guns at all, and had to endure regular *** chewings because the village idiot was given a project way over his head because that's what daddy's girl wanted- I doubt I'd have put up with remotely as much as Vince did. I can't help but wonder if they watch the show and realize what a bunch of goddamn a-holes they all look like and what horrible people they are. If "family" is truly the most important thing- you don't treat people the way Will does. Especially if he's the one keeping you in business. I used to like the show a lot- but now that it looks to be just the a-hole founder, the giggly daughter, and the village idiot kid that doesn't know sh!t about gunsmithing- I'll pass

Will didn’t even try to ask Vince what was wrong lately. He obviously wasn’t acting like the person that Will hired and as a supervisor myself I know I always want to make sure things are ok on a personal level with a person before I think about reprimands , either way I don’t treat them bad or like a slave.
Vince had some personal issues that Will didn’t seem to care about…..yeah Vince did act like a jerk some but no one even bothered to figure out what was wrong. Home problems with his wife’s pregnancy, had to put his dog to sleep….that would affect me. Fleming is the best guy in that shop by the way!

Well before the show started I had Red Jacket do two Saiga conversions. I had already bought some parts and wanted some things done a certain way. Krebs and Tromix weren't accepting any new work. Will was very easy to deal with over the phone and the resulting work was very professionally done (MUCH different that what I've seen on the show). While it did take quite a few months to get the work done (I was warned of that) the work quality and customer service were very good. I have no complaints as a Red Jacket customer.

What really turned me off was the 'Sheriff' who came in with the repro Tommy Gun and wanted it converted to full auto so he could "Use up the large amount of .45 ammo we have on hand". (first season I think) So after spending a huge amount of time and money converting an antiquated design they produced a 23 lb Tommy Gun (I believe that was the finished weight) for the Department. In all fairness however the Sheriff is the one who should have to answer to his taxpayers for spending money on this abomination but Red Jacket should have not participated in this. If the Sheriff had that much .45 ammo maybe he should have worked out a trade for a nice AR for the department (or something else that could be put to good LE use) other than an obvious new toy for the Sheriff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top