JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thought it was pretty decent. Hope they get a little more technical in the future but it was a good start.
I dont think it will rival American Idol for ratings but I think they might have a winner on their hands.
This show is good for gun folks, oh and Top Shot kicks off again soon too. :)

Not sure on how technical they will get as I am sure they do not want any secrets to get out. I know I would not want to build something then just give away how I did it. Plus you never know how many idiots might try and copy something then hurt themselves.

I have seen the previews for Top Shot and can not wait.

Yeah I've never seen the Orig BBC version. I guess a few other countries have spin offs as well.

The American version I thought was pretty funny and cool. Nothing like making an old Caddy go airborne.

Yeah I've never seen the Orig BBC version. I guess a few other countries have spin offs as well.

The American version I thought was pretty funny and cool. Nothing like making an old Caddy go airborne.

Ooh, if you havent seen the bbc show you're missing out. There's 4 versions, the original bbc version, australian, russian, and finally the american version that nobody wanted to host because the american studios are too controlling and pander to the sponsors.
Originally, the bbc cast was going to host it, but they turned it down. Then they went after the likes of Jay Leno and Adam Corolla... who also turned it down.

"I do my show full time, and these programs take a great amount of time to make, so right away I had my concerns about fitting it in," wrote Leno in an op-ed piece he penned in Britain's Sunday Times. "The general rule of television is that it takes an hour for every minute that you see on screen. My other fear is that the show will not be made by car people."

That fear is exactly what happened, according to Leno, who said he had hoped the show's stateside version would include British host Jeremy Clarkson but learned that wouldn't be the case when he "got a call one day" asking if he'd be "interested in being a part" the NBC version.

"So someone calls me from the network and is clearly not a car person," wrote Leno. "He says: 'You like cars, right?' I say yes. 'Like, all kinds of cars?' Well, yes. I like all kinds of cars. Why? 'Well, the network has bought the TV show... um... High Gear? Top Gear? Top Gear! Top Gear, yes. We know you like to build cars.'"

...While Leno admitted some British shows -- such as NBC's The Office -- "translate quite well" in the States, he doesn't think Top Gear fits the same mold.

"With Top Gear I have such respect for the original show, I feel if they asked me to do it I would be a pale imitation of Jeremy"

The american version is way too scripted and contrived... and the presenters all have personalities better suited for print commentary. I simply cannot watch it.

The REAL top gear doesnt hold punches... and their stunts are simply epic. The american one acts like an hour long car commercial.

I saw it today for the first time...

Why would he use a S12 for a masterlock?

It also seemed like he tried to act like he named it masterlock?

Really cool toys though.

shouldn't they be telling people that this stuff (the masterlock thing, the silenced shotgun the M203 grenade launcher) all need to be ATF registered or what ever.
other then that they sure do an aweful lot of grinding on metal like I never seen in any gun shop I been in. And I spent 14 years as a Custom Knifemaker and I had no idea why they would be doing that unless to simulate machine tool use. And what shop uses a spray bottle to cool a mill end. Crap I'm just a guy with a Cheap Jet Mill Drill and I have a Mist cooler.

wonder when the fake drama will start.

Masterkey.
lol

The original top gear just beats our US version all to ****.
if you can watch it on hulu, netflix, whatever, do so.

lol the show was cool but I just cant belive that he built the "first RELIABLE shotgun suppresor", cool toys +1 Nice shop +1... over all good show and fun to see them work and fabricate their own stuff. will keep watching! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top