JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Digging up the old thread ....

You know that stoner kid isn't have bad. Anyone that works late to get a project done while the others run off to drink beer is OK in my book.

That Vince guy is like a four year old.

How about working together like a team? Oh wait, its a reality show, all fake, forgot, sorry...

Just read that Vince quit the shop. Funny thing was that he was the one holding the FFL after the ATF took it away from Will and daughter for some missing firearms in 2009.

What makes you think Sons of Guns is going away? Just because they lost their FFL doesn't mean the show will go away. They can reorgaize and have anyone who can get the proper FFL as the head of the company. Vince while I hear he's leaving the show was in fact the FFL in charge. So maybe one of the other guys will step up and take over the FFL.

Funny. I wonder how this guy really feels??? LOL!!!!

I lost respect for the show and Red Jacket in general after watching the episode where they were trying to make the 12 gauge minigun. The boss guy ignores the advice of one of his gunsmiths who said it wasn't ready nor safe to shoot and yet he forces the issue. Danged if the thing doesn't blow up. And then so did the boss who kicked every body out and sent them home. As for the other show ... American Guns (?????) the only reason I wach it is for the fake boobs. I mute the sound otherwise it's just a bunch idiots being idiots. At least two of the idiots have nice fun bags to oogle over.

Any of you guys picked up from the show, that Red Jacket had another shop? Will always talked about hiring more guys and firing up the other building they owned because of all the orders coming in? Everyonce in a while you'll see a guy come in on the show that you hadn't seen before? So, I think they have the main shop where they shoot the show/drama and then have another shop where the work gets done. I might be wrong, but that's what I picked up on.

I watched Son's of Guns, the owner bugged me. Just the way he talked to everyone like his whatever didnt stink. The guy on American Guns is more my style. Helicopter, sweet guns, money, custom shop, hot wife!

Man his daughter is hot....:s0112:

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

on a side note some one call the finger police on will,,,,,,,,,,,,,
my G_D man when showing off your looks to be loaded full auto glock to Ted
KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE FRICKING TRIGGGER will

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA