JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It boggles my itty bitty mind how some doink on a reality show
acting like a knuckle dragging troglodyte can be called a "star".
Oh........wait.........it's television.
The standards really aren't that high. Never mind.
At least now he won't be on tv.

It boggles my itty bitty mind how some doink on a reality show
acting like a knuckle dragging troglodyte can be called a "star".
Oh........wait.........it's television.
The standards really aren't that high. Never mind.
At least now he won't be on tv.
Yes he will closed circuit TV security cameras in the prison lol be on TV every day for 40 year's lol

I have some experience with the prison system via my brother and my cousin 's husband is a big wig in the California prison system my brother told me this is what happens when they come back from court the guards make a paper work mistake and they do it on purpose they give a prisoner his paperwork and say check to make sure it's right like IS THIS YOU AND ARE THE CHARGES RIGHT and when you say that's not me the guard says check the charges is that what you where charged with so basically THE GAURD GIVES YOU HIS PAPERWORK SO YOU CAN SEE THAT HE WAS CHARGED WITH CHILD RAPE and that's all it takes by that afternoon everyone in the prison knows your a CHO MO

I have some experience with the prison system via my brother and my cousin 's husband is a big wig in the California prison system my brother told me this is what happens when they come back from court the guards make a paper work mistake and they do it on purpose they give a prisoner his paperwork and say check to make sure it's right like IS THIS YOU AND ARE THE CHARGES RIGHT and when you say that's not me the guard says check the charges is that what you where charged with so basically THE GAURD GIVES YOU HIS PAPERWORK SO YOU CAN SEE THAT HE WAS CHARGED WITH CHILD RAPE and that's all it takes by that afternoon everyone in the prison knows your a CHO MO

With a person with that much publicity, the whole prison will know who he is and what he did weeks before he gets there.

With a person with that much publicity, the whole prison will know who he is and what he did weeks before he gets there.
In this case yes your right but not for the average cho MO that didn't get huge news story they would be able to hide there charges or at least try to hide them

In this case yes your right but not for the average cho MO that didn't get huge news story they would be able to hide there charges or at least try to hide them

You are probably right - my ex-BIL is probably still alive (I haven't heard anything to the contrary) and it has been about 5+ years or more since he was put in prison for molesting his kids. It wouldn't take but five minutes of googling to find the charges on someone like that though - I found his (and his photo) just searching on his name.

I just now searched on his name, and found an article mentioning that he is in the "veteran's unit" which I found dismaying and comical at the same time; he is a 'veteran' in name only. He was in Air Force boot camp for a few weeks and got discharged with a medical before he completed boot camp - that's his only time in the military, not exactly what I would call a 'veteran', but typical of him to take advantage of every little perk he can get - probably lying about all of his "military experience" too.

Found another article too - he was in what might be loosely considered an honor guard - in a flag raising ceremony at the prison. People like him, habitual pathological liars. I am sure he has told some BS stories about his time in the military. :mad:

Last Edited:
You are probably right - my ex-BIL is probably still alive (I haven't heard anything to the contrary) and it has been about 5+ years or more since he was put in prison for molesting his kids. It wouldn't take but five minutes of googling to find the charges on someone like that though - I found his (and his photo) just searching on his name.

I just now searched on his name, and found an article mentioning that he is in the "veteran's unit" which I found dismaying and comical at the same time; he is a 'veteran' in name only. He was in Air Force boot camp for a few weeks and got discharged with a medical before he completed boot camp - that's his only time in the military, not exactly what I would call a 'veteran', but typical of him to take advantage of every little perk he can get - probably lying about all of his "military experience" too.
No doubt this will be put into P.C. but there is always a way

Sort of. You would have to hope no one was in court the same day you came up on the docket. They also have people on the outside look up public info on suspected wierdos.
There are plenty of ways to find out stuff I just describe one of them that my brother told me about

Child crimes deserve the worst justice man is capable of meting out, I hope this bugger gets his and soon! Hope he burns in that hot place:mad::mad::mad:

I would hope that too.

But if there were really justice in this existence, we would not see such offenses in the first place, or we would see that justice in this existence, and not in some fairy tale place we are told exists.

No, I believe we make our own justice in our own time, and more often than not, we fail. If there were justice, my ex-BIL and my ex-FIL would have been shot dead a long time ago - after being castrated with a dull butter knife and then had their testicles fed to them. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top