JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This may suck. He's getting divorced, some of my guns were in his possession. She filed a restraining order on him and took all the guns. Lawyers say I have the right to get mine back. Will keep posts on this soap opera.

And of course one of the rifles is a Mosin. Got to have that one back!

As long as you know which ones are yours. Theft of property of not returned.

Best of luck to you, and as stated the more proof of ownership you can provide the better for you.
When family goes to court , it seems like everyone involved is under a microscope , the advice said about being careful with what you post is also good.
Andy

Might be tough with the new BGC laws, and proving they are yours. Even if you have receipts.
The wife could also go crazy and say you gave them to him after BCG laws and get both of you in trouble.

Could go all kinds of bad, hopefully your lawyer gets a jump on it and starts the process of getting those back.

As an update, does not look good for me. So what. As I see it no one is dead or in prison, and I'm only out $1000 to $1500 value. Still sucks but is nothing to loose sleep over.
Can hope that grandsons will get the guns and I will tell them what the history of them are.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top