JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About a dozen cops with lights blazing parked all around the gas station. Fire rig parked a block away. Hopefully nobody died but the cops were mostly hanging by their rigs just outside of the stations parking lot.

delayed 15 to 20 minutes after the fact and only if they publish a working frequency. Broadcastify pushes a couple of wccca freqs just enough to capture interest but not timely. New encrypted digital mode has made scanners useless and most FB groups that followed same have dropped off since the change over in december.

delayed 15 to 20 minutes after the fact and only if they publish a working frequency. Broadcastify pushes a couple of wccca freqs just enough to capture interest but not timely. New encrypted digital mode has made scanners useless and most FB groups that followed same have dropped off since the change over in december.
Probably a mite better than posting a query on the internet and in my experience there's little to no delay regarding first-hand situations.

Don't live in OR so not sure how the various systems work there. I know here were I live its not close to what you are claiming. Using Broadcastify here the delay is seconds, normally about 10 or so. When I am listening live to a call, the delay is in seconds it takes for the same call to get sent over the net from a volunteer. The agencies went digital here years ago and they have several encrypted channels but so far the main dispatch for cites and county here are not. So anyone with a newer scanner can listen live. Many of them are also on Broadcastify free. Sounds like someone "told you" some bad info.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews