JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this just came up in my mail !

Oregon State Police Fish & Wildlife Division troopers are asking for the public's help to identify the suspect(s) responsible for illegally dumping the remains of 5 antelope carcasses found Thursday morning in the Marvin Hill area northwest of Sutherlin. On September 29, 2011, OSP Fish & Wildlife troopers found the carcasses of five antelope on Seneca Timber Company land in the first clear-cut along Marvin Hill Road about one mile south of Highway 138W. Several of the antelope were salvaged and one was left to waste. Troopers also found several items littering the site. Anyone with information regarding these antelope, including any suspicious people or vehicles seen in the area, is asked to contact Senior Trooper Wayne Merritt or Trooper Jason Stone at (541) 440-3406. A reward of up to $250 is offered by the Oregon Hunter's Association Turn-In-Poacher reward program for information that leads to any arrest and conviction in this case.

steven

Is there proof that it wasn't an antelope suicide pact?
Hope the guilty parties are caught and punished accordingly. They had best hope that they are arrested and sent to prison for their own protection :s0112:

Is there proof that it wasn't an antelope suicide pact?
Hope the guilty parties are caught and punished accordingly. They had best hope that they are arrested and sent to prison for their own protection :s0112:
I would be depressed if I were an Antelope, fences and highways everywhere!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top