JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess they skipped that part in training? (Look closely at the picture! C'mon AR guys!)
47526e4a.jpg

I wish someone would manufacture these things with a fail safe. If someone places the magazine in backwards, it still shoots, only backwards. Take these idiots out of the equation.

After i get done trying to lick my elbow, I'm going to try doing this to my favorite rifle.

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea!

I'll keep you guys posted.

Lefty.

That's hillarious. She must have jammed it in backwards. But it wouldn't click into the mag catch. And it wouldn't charge a round. So hopefully she didn't really need to shoot it. I bet her fellow officers got a laugh at her expense.

That's hillarious. She must have jammed it in backwards. But it wouldn't click into the mag catch. And it wouldn't charge a round. So hopefully she didn't really need to shoot it. I bet her fellow officers got a laugh at her expense.

I'm thinking her fellow officers might prefer the idea of her wielding a disabled weapon.

"Officer Airhead, your duty weapon is the new Fisher-Price 9000...."

I never imagined that the people on this forum would be so pedestrian in their sense of variety.

Personally, I've known a number of girls who prefer to grab the object that holds the loaded rounds and shove it in the back way.

i never imagined that the people on this forum would be so pedestrian in their sense of variety.

Personally, i've known a number of girls who prefer to grab the object that holds the loaded rounds and shove it in the back way.
---------------------------------------------

:s0112:

:D

I never imagined that the people on this forum would be so pedestrian in their sense of variety.

Personally, I've known a number of girls who prefer to grab the object that holds the loaded rounds and shove it in the back way.
I know these types of girls they are the ones that use to sit next to me in church on Sunday.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top