JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess they skipped that part in training? (Look closely at the picture! C'mon AR guys!)
47526e4a.jpg

I wish someone would manufacture these things with a fail safe. If someone places the magazine in backwards, it still shoots, only backwards. Take these idiots out of the equation.

After i get done trying to lick my elbow, I'm going to try doing this to my favorite rifle.

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea!

I'll keep you guys posted.

Lefty.

That's hillarious. She must have jammed it in backwards. But it wouldn't click into the mag catch. And it wouldn't charge a round. So hopefully she didn't really need to shoot it. I bet her fellow officers got a laugh at her expense.

That's hillarious. She must have jammed it in backwards. But it wouldn't click into the mag catch. And it wouldn't charge a round. So hopefully she didn't really need to shoot it. I bet her fellow officers got a laugh at her expense.

I'm thinking her fellow officers might prefer the idea of her wielding a disabled weapon.

"Officer Airhead, your duty weapon is the new Fisher-Price 9000...."

I never imagined that the people on this forum would be so pedestrian in their sense of variety.

Personally, I've known a number of girls who prefer to grab the object that holds the loaded rounds and shove it in the back way.

i never imagined that the people on this forum would be so pedestrian in their sense of variety.

Personally, i've known a number of girls who prefer to grab the object that holds the loaded rounds and shove it in the back way.
---------------------------------------------

:s0112:

:D

I never imagined that the people on this forum would be so pedestrian in their sense of variety.

Personally, I've known a number of girls who prefer to grab the object that holds the loaded rounds and shove it in the back way.
I know these types of girls they are the ones that use to sit next to me in church on Sunday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top