JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey i just got a western field M175B 20 GA and i wondered if anyone had any useful info on it. The barrel has been sawed down so the c-lect choke is no longer on it. How do i tell its all in good working order?

Monkey Wards House brand I think. My Grandfathers 16ga pump was a Westernfield. Must have been shot 20K times before a lug busted on the bolt ending its usefull life.

I had the 12 ga version which I loaned to a buddy who lives at the coast area and he reports that it was remarkably handy for nailing Starlings. In fact that's why he borrowed it. He kept it for 3 years. Reports that once the flock figured out the effective range, he never saw them come back into range if he was there. If they saw him drive off however, wife reported that they came back. Smart birds.

When it finally came back I didn't have room for it so I gave it to my son at college and he's been fairly accurate with clays. Amazing for such an inexpensive shotgun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top