JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Am I the only one who finds this extremely reckless, not to mention dangerous? Hipoints were never meant to be loaded with real ammunition, yet alone fired. The box says "FOR STREET CRED PURPOSES ONLY".

WOW
Full disclosure .... ok, I own one OF THESE pieces of junk. Under seat gun that got a steal on a few years ago.

lets see one of you hi-point haters try this test on your weapon of choice:rolleyes:

Demolition Ranch at it again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seems they really go out and try to "prove" what junk these Hi Point pistols are.... but doesn't do the same for 1911s, Browning Hi Power, Rugers, etc.

And 90% of the "bad press" that Hi Points are basically "grenades" has always been secondhand (friend of a friend's boyfriend's brother, etc) but rarely firsthand.

Reliability issues relating mostly to weak magazine lips on the 9mms and to specific ammo shapes (truncated noses on 147gr hollowpoints tend to not feed well in the 9mm handgun and pistol due to feedramp); aside from that... they just seem to work.

What I'd like to see is another company offering $150-200 handguns with lifetime warranties and as reliable as they seem to be.

I like their carbines myself. But these days, entry level ARs are just as affordable as the .45 and 10mm carbines.. and with cheaper ammo too :rolleyes:

Haha loved it! Great marketing move by Hi-Point. I would like to see a similar run with some of the fancier (shall remain un-named) pistols. :p

I own two hp pistols and a carbine with nearly 5000 rounds through it, yes they are ugly, yes they weigh in close to an import car but they shoot and shoot well.

0 002.jpg

Please don't try this at home.
While not with any Hi-Point firearms....I have seen some barrels bulge , stocks crack and muzzles "peel" when someone fired or attempted to fire a rifle with an obstruction in the barrel.

And yes I do have a sense of humor...I just don't see the humor ( or point) in intentionally abusing any firearm
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top