JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like Springfield for the fact that there is no finicky firing pin safety and they cost less than a colt. The main complaint that I hear is that the frames are forged in brazil rather than the USA and the way they manufacture their barrels. (2 pieces of steel). I've had a couple springers and never had any problems with either of those issues. Everybody else has also made great suggestions!

Sa uses the 2 piece barrels in their lower models only. Usually NM framed Milspecs actually get the one piece barrel :)

CBOB's are great- but prices went up $3-400 when production stopped, VBOB is amazing but they're pricing themselves out of the market. I like the guardian for the price and features.

Just bought this one $900+ tax

<broken link removed>

1911-TACPAC-Detail-bty4.jpg

I have owned many different Colts they were fine but not as tight or as accurate as a Kimber or Springfield. I purchased a Kimber in there first year of production and have shot thousands of rounds through it. I use to shoot IPSC with it. The gun shoots as good as the day I bought it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top