JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the bomber's cell-phone video screed:
Local Video

Sounds like the average teenage pr|ck who knows everything and is going to fix anybody who doesn't agree.

Teen boys are rebels, and it's no surprise that his family couldn't rein him in. It is a little surprising that his own father tipped off the FBI, but I guess Dad was just being a regular guy who didn't want to see people get hurt.

For those espousing an "entrapment" defense, allow me to point out that providing someone the opportunity to commit a crime is not equivalent to inducing them to commit the crime. The FBI says he was given every chance to think it through and change his mind, but he refused. This strategy is a good one - it proves the seriousness of the bomber's intent. The kid is toast - he'll never breathe free air again. Allahu akbar!

"Average" teenage bubblegum? I agree teenagers are all bubblegum's but what I heard was more brainwashed religious psycho babble than the ramblings of an "average" pubescent teenager.

The FBI is just carrying out orders from directives above. This 19 year old nim witt was setup, much in the way we were in thinking 911 was not an inside job.

Congrats to the FBI for doing a good job. Maybe not having the mayor of Portland in the know is a good thing for the Feds, think about it. Again the FBI deserves a pat on the back for doing a great job with that sting,not easy.:s0155:Spad

viperjody

This article is right on the money!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRattle
I like this article MUCH better:

Clueless Patsy Set-up by FBI in Christmas Tree Bombing Plot

The FBI is just carrying out orders from directives above. This 19 year old nim witt was setup, much in the way we were in thinking 911 was not an inside job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spad
Congrats to the FBI for doing a good job. Maybe not having the mayor of Portland in the know is a good thing for the Feds, think about it. Again the FBI deserves a pat on the back for doing a great job with that sting,not easy.Spad

Before you get the bong out again, re-read everything on this matter.

Set up??
That's sarc, right?
His own family says he's been advocating vengeance against random Americans since he was fifteen!

Let's not forget his own Muslim father turned him in because he believed the threats were serious.

This operation was carefully executed by the FBI so as to offer him the opportunity to commit the crime without giving any inducement to do so.

At least we can agree that he's clueless. A murder-obsessed psychopath with no conscience, but clueless.

Set up??
That's sarc, right?
His own family says he's been advocating vengeance against random Americans since he was fifteen!

Let's not forget his own Muslim father turned him in because he believed the threats were serious.

This operation was carefully executed by the FBI so as to offer him the opportunity to commit the crime without giving any inducement to do so.

At least we can agree that he's clueless. A murder-obsessed psychopath with no conscience, but clueless.

No one is to blame for their actions in this new society, ain't it great!

The excuse makers can whip up all the diversionary conspiracy they can imagine but in the end I just keep going back to the fact that he knowingly pushed a bomb button with the intent to commit mass homicide and that is the very definition of homicidal!

Another point is that people want to give Islam a free pass, take Islam out of the equation and you have a kid that wants to score with chicks and play Xbox and complains when the parents ask him to clean his room so sorry no free pass for Islam.

I am not saying this guy is not in the wrong. He obviously needs to be put away. Reverse the roles... if you, being a native of Oregon were invaded, your families beaten, raped and stolen from, would you have a bad attitude? I am not justifying his actions, clearly he did not handle himself responsibly... but our government looks for morons like this to use as an example of why we should support TSA, war, changes to the amendment, etc... It is highly likely he would have never "Pushed the Bomb" button as there would have never been a bomb if not for the FBIs help...

Note the IQ level of the last two patsy's, ie underwear bomber and shoe bomber. Total dip**its. Paved the way for the shiny new body scanners at airport. What violations of freedom and privacy do you think the x-mas tree bomber will net us?

I am not saying this guy is not in the wrong. He obviously needs to be put away. Reverse the roles... if you, being a native of Oregon were invaded, your families beaten, raped and stolen from, would you have a bad attitude? I am not justifying his actions, clearly he did not handle himself responsibly... but our government looks for morons like this to use as an example of why we should support TSA, war, changes to the amendment, etc... It is highly likely he would have never "Pushed the Bomb" button as there would have never been a bomb if not for the FBIs help...

And I suppose that is why he pushed the bomb button (it was a cell phone) Twice? Remember this was not Bush's fault!

Why do you end a sentence with several periods? It's like you have knowledge on the matter but you can't let us in on it. Knowledge like a government agent would have? Hmm? Or maybe you're an agent without realising it, like a Manchurian Candidate. Yeah that's it. Maybe your parents upstairs, also being government agents, programed you when you were sleeping.

Twilight Zone music.

You talk like the government (with Obama at the helm) is able to control everything yet I can't see much that it doesn't screw up. Do you think that all the government screw ups over the last century are an elaborate subterfuge?

More Twilight Zone music.

BTW America gave him and his family a good life and future, he should have been grateful like his father seems to be. Been to Somalia lately?

No, that wouldn't be "reversing the roles." It would be if an Oregonian like me fled the war-torn |-|ell that was my home and was accepted into a foreign land, where my family found jobs and sent me to public school. But then I just can't get over the fact that these new folks practice some new religion, plus some of them are ignorant and opinionated loudmouths. So I decide to kill the citizens of my new homeland - not the ones who made me mad, just whomever I can, the more the better.

That's what happened here. Just to be clear, no representatives of the US ever beat, raped, and robbed Somalis.

Just to be clear, no representatives of the US ever beat, raped, and robbed Somalis.

Ummm.... You are being sarcastic right? I mean... There's no other explanation for that statement. It has to be sarcasm, because it's so false.

Anyways, I like the irony that government-sponsored terrorists create amongst the American populace. Think about it:

Conservatives will start demanding that the government do something, which is antithetical to conservative philosophy. They start defending Big Government as a blessing, and saying we should be thankful for the Big Government that saved us from terrorists that are funded by our own taxdollars. Then, they rabidly defend the illegal, unconstitutinoal war on terror, which is also contrary to real conservatism.

Meanwhile, Liberals begin to humor the idea of joining the JTTF, an institution that is notorious for spying on religious* groups and anti-war activists against the 1st and 4th Amendments to the US Constitution. They start accepting the loss of Liberty for security. Thats the whole idea behind their precious 'gun control' philosophy.

In the end, the Government wins, and the People lose. Don't let the government capitalize on this hoax by manipulating Portland back into the JTTF.

Stop being good democrats. Stop being good republicans. Start being good Americans.

* The JTTF is known for spying on christian, not Muslims. If you've ever heard of the MIAC report, you would know that the government has identified veterans, gun owners, chrisitans, Libertarians, and tax protesters as 'terrorist' threats to the United States.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top