JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this idea from another board member "wanting" fishing tackle for his rifle. I just didn't act fast enough, and ended up missing out on a really nice rifle.

Anyways...I have a BUNCH of fishing tackle that is in good to excellent condition that I'm not sure I'll ever use. It was given to me a couple of years ago and it's just been sitting in my garage collecting dust ever since. I have Bass, Trout, Panfish & Salmon tackle. It's a nice collection, but I'm not exactly sure what its all worth. I could lay it all out and take pictures if anyone shows some interest. I do know that it's more tackle than I would have ever spent the money on, and most of it hasn't even been used.

What I'm interested in is a bolt action Rifle in 30-06, 7mm magnum, 300 magnum or 338 magnum. I might also consider some lighter cartidges like 223, 243 & 22-250. Synthetic or wood stock, stainless or blued...it doesn't matter. It does need to be drilled and tapped for a scope though. I want it to be a ready-to-go shooter, and not a fixer-uper!

Let me know if you're interested and we'll go from there.

Thanks...

Alright...110 views and no offers.

Is anyone on here even interested in fishing tackle? LOL!!! Maybe I should just put it up for sale. Let me know if you're interested and I'll try to post some pictures & come up with a dollar amount. Otherwise I live in Aloha if you want to see all of it in person.

I might also be interested in .223/5.56 & 9mm ammo, or a really good hunting/skinning knife.

Heck...if you've got something for hunting or shooting let me know. The worst I can do is turn it down!;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top