JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So with a limited email account how do i delete messages from my conversations

I have 100 PM limit.

I used to be able to clean out my PM box and just save the PM with important information now i got these conversations with a bunch of unnecessary information using up my quota how do i keep the ones i want to keep and delete from a specific conversation or are we allowed up to 100 conversations now? Thats the way it should be or there needs to be a way to delete the unwanted part of the conversation so my mail box does not fill up over night.

The site is so complicated now.

aw.jpg

Last Edited:
So with a limited email account how do i delete messages from my conversations

I have 100 PM limit.

I used to be able to clean out my PM box and just save the PM with important information now i got these conversations with a bunch of unnecessary information using up my quota how do i keep the ones i want to keep and delete from a specific conversation or are we allowed up to 100 conversations now? Thats the way it should be or there needs to be a way to delete the unwanted part of the conversation so my mail box does not fill up over night.

The site is so complicated now.

Damn man, you got the picture part of it figured out! I haven't even dared try THAT yet. I get looking into things, get totally lost, and go to the top to start over!

EDIT: Why doesn't my quote from Eldbillbo contain the picture in his post? It seems easy to miss the little "Click to expand" button at the bottom.

aw.jpg

Well I do like a lot of the new features and Its most impressive but Its just so complicated to do the most basic actions.

So do the conversations count a 1 towards the quota or each PM in the conversation count towards the quota. For example do the 10 IMs "shooting the breeze" fill up the pm box when all i really need to save is 1 PM with contact info thats my concern is not being able to delete individual messages to keep my box from getting over filled while saving that 1 important message

Damn man, you got the picture part of it figured out! I haven't even dared try THAT yet. I get looking into things, get totally lost, and go to the top to start over!.

I copied and pasted a link directly from photobucket account.

I also noted i can't edit one of my post because it has over 20 photos in it . I have to delete some of the photos in order to edit it. This is not that big of deal as i can just break up the post in to 2 different post just noting it .

Btw I am not complaining, just whining a little in case it helps.

Damn man, you got the picture part of it figured out! I haven't even dared try THAT yet. I get looking into things, get totally lost, and go to the top to start over!

EDIT: Why doesn't my quote from Eldbillbo contain the picture in his post? It seems easy to miss the little "Click to expand" button at the bottom.

It's a quote limit so when people quote huge blocks of text they don't take so long to load the thread.

So do the conversations count a 1 towards the quota or each PM in the conversation count towards the quota. For example do the 10 IMs "shooting the breeze" fill up the pm box when all i really need to save is 1 PM with contact info thats my concern is not being able to delete individual messages to keep my box from getting over filled while saving that 1 important message

The limits are on the total number of conversations. The number of PM's within each conversation are unlimited.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top