JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can post "welcome" on a bunch of new member introductions.

Or post "is this still available?" On a bunch of classified ads, with no intention to actually buy it.

Or post a bunch of smile face :) on posts that you like.
Yeah, I've seen other board with similar requirements that end up with a bunch of meaningless fluff posts from new members. :s0075:

Are we going out on a date? Exactly what is that you would like to know about me?

Perhaps in the year 2024 some people desire a certain level of anonymity on the internet and value their data privacy....
Lots of people don't say anything personal about themselves. But they do start interacting on the forum...acting like they are interested in owning and using guns. We get anti-gunners, spys, trolls. Usually they start creating problems right after joining. They don't wait ten years. On the other hand its really strange that, long lag between joining and now or not, you have no posts showing interest in guns. Your only posts are attempts to get the website to make itself maximally vulnerable to you. No thanks. Let's just have coffee first. That is, let's talk about guns together for a bit and see how that works.

You can post "welcome" on a bunch of new member introductions.

Or post "is this still available?" On a bunch of classified ads, with no intention to actually buy it.

Or post a bunch of smile face :) on posts that you like.
I suspect our screening method is immune to such attempts to scam the system. Its pretty easy to simply look at the activity summary for anyone, including newcomers. I do it myself sometimes before responding to strange posts from newcomers.

When I joined I posted one question and started interacting a bit on other people's threads. Relatively mild use. But the change in status took only a few weeks. Less than two months as I recall.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

:s0068: Hooray for TNL!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top