JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the capital.
In Private?

Ref. the article... it is probably part of Operation Clean House... They have been trying to intercept ammunition and firearms heading South.
ui_clean.png

Ok, now that makes sense. I had not even noticed the hotel thing was from years ago. Just assumed it had just happened. Guess I need to pay more attention to dates on these stories :s0140:
I was the one that posted it because I thought it was new, too. It popped up in my YT notifications as "new" from my Colion sub. Musta been a glitch of some sort... which is why I asked to have the thread closed. "Old news" already resolved into history.

My Uber - liberal cuz who lives in Tucson is no doubt drooling, and enjoying everything he is no doubt seeing about this, and could care less about facts, truths etc. - just as long as he sees guns 'off the streets'.

Love how there's no info about the driver of the pickup's side of the story. No 2nd hand info from law enforcement about what he said he was doing, not even a statement that he couldn't be reached for comment. Sloppy reporting.

I think I found a clip of the driver being interviewed…..

democratic national convention dnc GIF by Election 2016

:s0030:

Hold on there….this is just a bit of humor… don't get Furious so Fast…

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads