JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty hard to speculate off such a vague and slanted article.

But let's all make rash conclusions, run and hide cause this means they are coming for us too.

Another staged photo op for "news". Spread out the items found, then admit no one was arrested. I have to wonder if it will take a day or so for this one to go the way of that one at the hotel that the thread was shut down on? It seemed odd to me that as soon as more info on that one came to light the thread was shut down. :confused:

Another staged photo op for "news". Spread out the items found, then admit no one was arrested. I have to wonder if it will take a day or so for this one to go the way of that one at the hotel that the thread was shut down on? It seemed odd to me that as soon as more info on that one came to light the thread was shut down. :confused:
That hotel thread was about an event that happened 2 years ago with more info that the people involved were in fact criminals with rap sheets and drugs found along with guns. This one though is much more current and we have no idea why "no arrests were made" nor why were they flagged for a search, as well as a storage unit associated with the truck being searched... the main focus seemed to be "some forms of gun trafficking illegal on State and Federal level"? It could be the driver was just going to a gun show to sell his ammo? Or something like that? Or simply moving ammo to somewhere else?

That hotel thread was about an event that happened 2 years ago with more info that the people involved were in fact criminals with rap sheets and drugs found along with guns. This one though is much more current and we have no idea why "no arrests were made" nor why were they flagged for a search, as well as a storage unit associated with the truck being searched... the main focus seemed to be "some forms of gun trafficking illegal on State and Federal level"? It could be the driver was just going to a gun show to sell his ammo? Or something like that? Or simply moving ammo to somewhere else?
Ok, now that makes sense. I had not even noticed the hotel thing was from years ago. Just assumed it had just happened. Guess I need to pay more attention to dates on these stories :s0140:

Well....oops... :D
It's the keyboard's fault here....see...if the keyboard didn't have the "r" key...so close to the "t" key...
I wouldn't have made that mistake...
So we should outlaw keyboards...for accidental and or negligent typing....:D
Andy

I propose we ban the letter "R", as it can be misused and cause spelling errors.
It looks to me like our resident school teacher is temporarily identifying as a school administrator……

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads