JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not wanting to step on the MR. @Caveman Jim thread. I figure we may have been on the water at the same time Wednesday! Different water, but lovely water just the same. Being the first trip out any warm,quiet peaceful water was wonderful!

But I got a pic of the prize!

P1040316.JPG

It wasn't mine, but it was a complete pleasure to net it for the boat owner. His first of the year!

Why in the he!! would anyone title these threads with "Sorry?"

Don't be sorry. How the he!! am I supposed to fish vicariously through others if you don't post these?

Why in the he!! would anyone title these threads with "Sorry?"

Don't be sorry. How the he!! am I supposed to fish vicariously through others if you don't post these?

I don't know man! :s0092: The Caveman started it! I just figured if he can show fishing, and apologize for it, that I should too? :s0112:

Many Moons ago, as in 600, I caught a White King off of Callam Bay WA. It weighed in at 26 lbs. Boy did I get a razzing, I was using a Big(as in 9') Spinning Rod and a Spinning Reel. We had to chase that Fish clear across the Bay. But I finally landed it. One of the Commercial Smoke Houses did the Smoking. Man, that was the Best of the Best Salmon I have ever eaten.:):):)

I'm happy just looking at fish and cutting open their stomachs to examine the contents! Awesome fish, maybe shed some luck onto those less fish fortunate! XD