JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the hat lol got it at a truck stop a while ago it was cheap so I bought itView attachment 467539 View attachment 467540

Awesome!!!

I just got a sweet fishin shirt from my Kelso buddy @Mygrainman!!! He told me to thank you @EPS.;);););):cool:

20180624_134855_001.jpg 20180624_134928.jpg

Last Edited:
It's awesome that I am a motivator, of sorts. I wish it was for motivating gun owners to vote but alas, not as stellar but I do try...:D

Now on the out of doors side I get results!!! Even 3000 miles away. I commend you Sir Bobo.;););)

Correct me if I'm wrong but bullheads are bottom feeders & Bass are top feeders.... Switch your tactics... LOL:p:p:p
Bass rod, bass lure, and kept the lure moving slowly to make it look like food. Still got the damn cats.

I should have gone by the river where the big catfish are at least. o_O

You know for all the years that I grew up in the South fishing warm water species I never have an inclination to fish for basstwo fish for bass exclusively.

I went out with a few guys but it never tickled my fancy. Now catfish boy howdy I loved fishing for catfish and I was good at it. Just used big ole nightcrawlers.;)

Gotta mix it up man. I prefer catfish but sometimes you gotta scale a fish, not skin it. :rolleyes:

I rarely fish exclusively for bass, I normally just bring both rods for catfish and bass. Today just felt bass to me.

Yep I gave that to him because my brother in-law buy's me shirts that are to small for me .
And when I sent some stuff to him I put it in the box lol glad to see it went to someone who can use it

True story he said that he couldn't fit in it either so he knew exactly who to give it to. Y'all are good people.;)
Plus it bumps him up in line to go fishing with me.:D:D:D:p