JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We used to frequent the catfish restaurants in Mississippi when we lived there in the late 60's. Deep fried CF, hushpuppies, grits, Cole slaw, cornbread & sweet tea. Boy howdy!!!

They all had their own ponds full of fish but they didn't taste muddy at all.
This one old catfish farmer (who owned the joint) told us he would rotate the fish from one pond as they grew to a certain length, clean em out (they was lined with rubber) then put in the fingerlings and start over once they grew, they generally had a dozen ponds.;)
All the farm raised ones I see at stores taste like mud. The ones from rivers and lakes? Pretty good!

Why get it from the pond when its difficult to not find a river outside of the cities? :rolleyes:
The south is a whole nother story compared to here when it comes to finding a place to fish .
In South Carolina there are spots you can just pull on the side of the hwy and fish .
You do that around here and they will give you ticket and tow your car away lol .hell we pulled off the side of I 95 and fished under the bridge

It thought you were gonna shoot it. Reptilians, if you're not careful they'll outsmart ya.
No you can't shoot them unless it's that time of year and in South Carolina I don't know if they have a season for them or when it is .
I have heard that it's really good meat to eat .I have never had it

No you can't shoot them unless it's that time of year and in South Carolina I don't know if they have a season for them or when it is .
I have heard that it's really good meat to eat .I have never had it
Its not like they know how to read a calendar. :rolleyes: No idea about SC, a city in NC just legalized it with a few tags (had to win a lottery basically) to be able to so they can do some research on the population.

Its not like they know how to read a calendar. :rolleyes: No idea about SC, a city in NC just legalized it with a few tags (had to win a lottery basically) to be able to so they can do some research on the population.
Yep I know even in LA and Mississippi and Florida they have a tag system to get so many a year

Just Choot' em!!!!!!!

Loved watching that show when we had Dish Network. Didn't care for the father and son team out of Houma, LA...
Just Choot' em!!!!!!!

Loved watching that show when we had Dish Network. Didn't care for the father and son team out of Houma, LA...
I got the hat lol got it at a truck stop a while ago it was cheap so I bought it MVIMG_20180609_125747.jpg MVIMG_20180609_125745.jpg

I went fishing today just so @Caveman Jim can't make me feel envious. Tried going for bass, but kept getting some small bullheads (ain't enough meat to eat so back they go). :(

It's awesome that I am a motivator, of sorts. I wish it was for motivating gun owners to vote but alas, not as stellar but I do try...:D

Now on the out of doors side I get results!!! Even 3000 miles away. I commend you Sir Bobo.;););)

Correct me if I'm wrong but bullheads are bottom feeders & Bass are top feeders.... Switch your tactics... LOL:p:p:p