JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just don't bring any bananas on the boat.

20180518_075826.jpg

Oh and back to work. LOL

You can go and try to catch a ling cod with your hand if you want .but first you need to go down pretty deep .and they have pretty sharp teeth
Did say catfish. ;)

Fresh caught catfish, nothing better as far as the catfish go. Farm raised catfish tends to taste like mud to me.

Why not? Ties yourself to a tree and you won't drown. :D

Dang, should have invited me. I would have brought beer!
We put the boat in the water right off route 17 right next to the Harriet Tubman Bridge .not far from Yammise South Carolina .and then we can go eather way up river or down river .my friend has a cousin who works at one of the plantations along the river so we can dock the boat and fish the pond .on the property or just stay in the river .my friend lives in between Yammise and Walterburo kinda out in the country

We put the boat in the water right off route 17 right next to the Harriet Tubman Bridge .not far from Yammise South Carolina .and then we can go eather way up river or down river .my friend has a cousin who works at one of the plantations along the river so we can dock the boat and fish the pond .on the property or just stay in the river .my friend lives in between Yammise and Walterburo kinda out in the country
I just find a shallow spot of water in the cape fear river to stand in while I fish. Downside is I have to hike it a good 5 miles to fish.

Did say catfish. ;)

Fresh caught catfish, nothing better as far as the catfish go. Farm raised catfish tends to taste like mud to me.

We used to frequent the catfish restaurants in Mississippi when we lived there in the late 60's. Deep fried CF, hushpuppies, grits, Cole slaw, cornbread & sweet tea. Boy howdy!!!

They all had their own ponds full of fish but they didn't taste muddy at all.
This one old catfish farmer (who owned the joint) told us he would rotate the fish from one pond as they grew to a certain length, clean em out (they was lined with rubber) then put in the fingerlings and start over once they grew, they generally had a dozen ponds.;)