JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For all of you guys & gals who are forced to work....
One day you will get to fish whenever you want...
:p:p:p:p:p:p

20170504_081207.jpg 20170504_081217.jpg

For all the replies about my being cruel posting of my good fortune, neener neener neener.... I earned it & one of these days you will remember ole caveman & do the same....:D:D:D

The tally was 9 fat & pink meated rainbows from 8-14", all came to the net but one decided to jump back into the lake & not the cooler (bassturd)!!!

Summit lake did not produce one friggin kokanee (normally limits)!!!! I guess they knew I was coming and was loaded for bear so they was skeard and hid from me...;)

For all the replies about my being cruel posting of my good fortune, neener neener neener.... I earned it & one of these days you will remember ole caveman & do the same....:D:D:D

The tally was 9 fat & pink meated rainbows from 8-14", all came to the net but one decided to jump back into the lake & not the cooler (bassturd)!!!

Summit lake did not produce one friggin kokanee (normally limits)!!!! I guess they knew I was coming and was loaded for bear so they was skeard and hid from me...;)

:s0122:

Don't forget to take them out of the Safeway package first...

Well, I'll have you know, in my rush to get home to meet a buyer for some decent $$$ & wanting to get my large lawn mowed before the big thunderstorms hit, (which i got soaked in the downpour) I failed to remember to actually get proof... anyways, as many threads & posts that I actually rub in y'all noses, do I really have to post pics.... every time I go fishin??? Good Lawdy this is a rough crowd today.... did y'all have to work so hard that ya felt the need to bust ole Caveman chops???? :eek::eek::eek::D L O L!!!

Well, I'll have you know, in my rush to get home to meet a buyer for some decent $$$ & wanting to get my large lawn mowed before the big thunderstorms hit, (which i got soaked in the downpour) I failed to remember to actually get proof... anyways, as many threads & posts that I actually rub in y'all noses, do I really have to post pics.... every time I go fishin??? Good Lawdy this is a rough crowd today.... did y'all have to work so hard that ya felt the need to bust ole Caveman chops???? :eek::eek::eek::D L O L!!!

Yes. :p

Besides, I donated my 5 fish to my deckhand thinking that these were mushy pond trout to be used for the catfish bait for a later date. Which turned out to be pink meet instead of pond scum trout meat... so he cleaned them for me.... I know how to get stuff done hey, I could become a supervisor!!!!

Don't feel sorry on my part. Sold the boat last year with no regrets.

But it will be nice when I get up in the morning, and everyday have to decide, "what do I want to do today?"

I AM envious of your position. Hope you caught some nice fish. A nice trout breakfast, or dinner, is one of my favs.