JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oops, I thought I replied to the original thread. Thanks for asking! I got it back last month after they replaced the barrel and the front sight.

frizzz invited me to JCGC to see how it's shooting now and I wasn't doing so well. I let him shoot it and it was grouping very well, but to the right. I took it to the wichaka event and had Steve shoot it, who found the same thing. I need to drift the rear sight left just slightly and it should be perfect :D

Glad to hear it's better, nowadays, most factories do not perform a factory test target. Even the Springfield XDs 4 or 5 years ago would have one-not any more....As a result it's not unusual for a gun to shoot a couple inches right or left; up or down....I think they realize most shooters are happy just to hit the paper and that few will compalin....

This particular gun is from 1992 I believe. I'm wondering if someone had new night sights installed and the front one was too high. They *might* have replaced the barrel due to a bit of surface rust. I can't imagine it coming from the factory like it was in 1992 and nobody sending it back before I did. It's too bad QC has gone down, but I am happy most manufacturers have good customer service.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews