JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oops, I thought I replied to the original thread. Thanks for asking! I got it back last month after they replaced the barrel and the front sight.

frizzz invited me to JCGC to see how it's shooting now and I wasn't doing so well. I let him shoot it and it was grouping very well, but to the right. I took it to the wichaka event and had Steve shoot it, who found the same thing. I need to drift the rear sight left just slightly and it should be perfect :D

Glad to hear it's better, nowadays, most factories do not perform a factory test target. Even the Springfield XDs 4 or 5 years ago would have one-not any more....As a result it's not unusual for a gun to shoot a couple inches right or left; up or down....I think they realize most shooters are happy just to hit the paper and that few will compalin....

This particular gun is from 1992 I believe. I'm wondering if someone had new night sights installed and the front one was too high. They *might* have replaced the barrel due to a bit of surface rust. I can't imagine it coming from the factory like it was in 1992 and nobody sending it back before I did. It's too bad QC has gone down, but I am happy most manufacturers have good customer service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top