JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm stocking up on Vaseline, I expect we're all going to need it come the 2016 legislative session. They will trot this event out on a pedestal and lecture us for weeks on how we could have done something more to stop this. We're going to take it hard in 2016 and they won't even buy us dinner :(

As for stocking up, well, either you're already there or you're not. Hopefully most folks saw this coming and have planned ahead, because I'm sure at least some folks will take advantage of the situation. It may not blow up on a national level like after SH, but that will depend on what our POS POTUS does in the coming days and months. If he renews the charge against guns, be prepared, cause the US is going to arm up again!

Figure out what your life is worth and buy accordingly.

Being of lower financial means these last few years I would change that to:

Figure out what your life is worth and Prepare accordingly.

I'd spend millions on millions if i hit the powerball 300mil or something. Until then, all I can afford is to prepare as best as I can and train to use what I do have at my disposal.

I have a wife just out of college and started at the bottom of a carrier and a daughter who decided a couple years ago that she wants to be a neurologist and started her freshman year of college this year with another 7+ years to go - so I've got too many day to day expenses to deal with just to make it until tomorrow.

BUT I do agree with what you were communicating:)

Obama needs to re-spin the fact that this was a racist/religious hate crime and the Perp was a foreign born non-white with ties to BLM and FTP as well as an ISIS fellow traveler who broke MANY laws while acquiring his weapons
but this will be spun and spun hard.
Obama's priority now is disarming America

Yep, mag bans and "assault weapon" bans. I can guarantee SOMETHING is coming.
Maybe even a mini ammo panic.

This sucks.

Start the gouging now:
I have 5 steel surplus AK mags, $250! ;)

I'll counter that offer: I'll give you $250 for one mag! I'm not buying any 'cheap' surplus mags. I want my bullets to sit in the best.

I'm stocking up on Vaseline, I expect we're all going to need it come the 2016 legislative session. They will trot this event out on a pedestal and lecture us for weeks on how we could have done something more to stop this. We're going to take it hard in 2016 and they won't even buy us dinner :(

As for stocking up, well, either you're already there or you're not. Hopefully most folks saw this coming and have planned ahead, because I'm sure at least some folks will take advantage of the situation. It may not blow up on a national level like after SH, but that will depend on what our POS POTUS does in the coming days and months. If he renews the charge against guns, be prepared, cause the US is going to arm up again!

Maybe if they think there the ones that are gona get stuck.
They won't want any Vaseline around?

Progressives are world wide and if you look at the countries they rule the gun controls are very strict. Then they want knife controls because criminals cut off heads rather than shoot people. The real criminals are the progressives here that go after our God given right to the tools for self protection. Those criminals need to be removed from power.

Focus needs to be on " the only GUN Free zone in the county was chosen by this shooter."
I hope OFF and the NRA push this hard. People died and had no defense because of this.

Progressives are world wide and if you look at the countries they rule the gun controls are very strict. Then they want knife controls because criminals cut off heads rather than shoot people. The real criminals are the progressives here that go after our God given right to the tools for self protection. Those criminals need to be removed from power.

That's because one man with a gun is very affective.
Make sure you remain the man with a gun!

Reason I believe ammo will be the hardest thing to get is we have no lead mines due to regulations and all lead has to be brought in from other countries. It will be easy for them to EPA lead around your house as pollution and then the bullets will have to be made from something else. Most won't have the skill to do it.

Making bronze, copper or steel bullets is easy, just not cheap

Polymer makes a really fast effective bullet but has no reach out for long distance. Speer makes them in 38,44 and 45, or at least they used to. Glad I am old, just don't want to see the country put through what the progressives have planned.

Checked my inventory of ammo; don't need anymore!:) Checked my inventory of AR mags; don't need anymore!:)

Went shopping at Bimart this morning. Went by the gun counter to see if they had any .22 LR. None of course! :( But they had ample supplies of everything else including 5.56. No panic buyers, yet!

The legislature meets in February for an abbreviated session so waiting to see what havoc they will cause.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top