JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I told myself I was not going to buy into any feelings of fear..... I already failed.

I have three AK projects in the works and realized I really did not have much in the way of 7.62x39 so I put several cases on the credit card...

Im done now though, really.

They kept saying high capacity magazine. Over and over for the last two days. That and body armor. I can see those two items going into the chopping block.

Not sure an AWB will ever come to be with the amount of AR15s all over. That would be pretty freaking hard to pull off and enforce.

I am ok and have what I need. That said, it might be fun to go to the next gun show at the Expo 10/16 - 10/18 and watch to see if there is panic buying. But, then if I run across an HK P30sks in the LE package, I could be in trouble. :D

:mad:It has already begun. Was looking at getting a lower that needed FFL to FFL. I called 2 of closest shops and one quoted 50 bucks for transfer, the other 40 bucks Called a shop n a larger NW city and they wanted 30.00 but the guy had to transfer phones because it was so loud in the shop with all the customers. Today at 10am.

Brutus Out

I am ok and have what I need. That said, it might be fun to go to the next gun show at the Expo 10/16 - 10/18 and watch to see if there is panic buying. But, then if I run across an HK P30sks in the LE package, I could be in trouble. :D

P30sks LE... Your taste is exemplary.

As to OP choice of topic the "Proof is in the Puddin" when you listen to the Beaver State's governor. Rights and constitutional law are anything but when it comes to a Liberal perspective. After 5 mins of B.S. Political rhetoric from our Commander and Chief yesterday, in what should've been a moment of solace and respect for innocents cut down by a lone mad man, I accepted his perception of the general populace of this country.

As Gruber stated...

Obama assumes same logic. The majority of this Country are too stupid to question anything that was stated by himself, if so they are portrayed as social Darwinist Republicans.

Facts are on our side, but that means nothing to our opponents. Hardball and strong offense and defense will be crucial to stemming the tide.

It's all depends on how hard the liberals push for new laws and if they actually start proposing bans.
Right now it's just the same old song and dance, let's cry about gun control saving America and try to get a few more people demanding gun control.

If Oregon were a normal state I'd say it'll blow over in a week when a new story hits, but you guys are f'ed. because common sense isn't something your legislature can figure out. Good luck :/

There will be local shortages. We were in salem sportsman store and the gun counter was PACKED.

Just glad we have what we need. We were looking for non firearm goodies.

As much as I love OFF and the NRA, what can they really do when the left has a supermajority in the legislature? We can yell, scream, and protest all we want but they can simply pass anything. I entertained the idea of returning to Oregon in December when I graduate nursing school in the even more leftist DC (thank God I live in Virginia), but now I know that isn't really much of an option. I'll score a gig in either Idaho, Montana, Alaska, or maybe, just maybe I'll consider Utah.

The political process has failed us.

As much as I love OFF and the NRA, what can they really do when the left has a supermajority in the legislature? We can yell, scream, and protest all we want but they can simply pass anything. I entertained the idea of returning to Oregon in December when I graduate nursing school in the even more leftist DC (thank God I live in Virginia), but now I know that isn't really much of an option. I'll score a gig in either Idaho, Montana, Alaska, or maybe, just maybe I'll consider Utah.

They can take it to court, the SAF has proven that. The environmentalist have been doing it for decades with great success and it times these other organizations did it too.

Valid points; the choices are: living in a safe-haven and postpone the fight for liberty, or move into opposition territory and join the fight.

We need all the conservative fighters (voters) we can get; fight with us!

Valid points; the choices are: living in a safe-haven and postpone the fight for liberty, or move into opposition territory and join the fight.

We need all the conservative fighters (voters) we can get; fight with us!

I'm sorry that I can't clone myself 40,000 times to make up for the influx of Californians and voting illegals. It's a lost cause. We're better off either moving states and solidifying what we can or to rural parts of the state and forming a new state. Either of those has a higher probability of success than saturating Portland with conservative votes. Plus, I'll be damned if I allow 9% of my income to go to the Comrade Brown regime. Frankly, I'd rather light 9% of my income on fire.

Last Edited:
I'm sorry that I can't clone myself 40,000 times to make up for the influx of Californians and voting illegals. It's a lost cause. We're better off either moving and solidifying what we can or by moving to rural parts of the state and forming a new state. Either of those has a higher probability of success than saturating Portland with conservative votes. Plus, I'll be damned if I allow 9% of my income to go to the Comrade Brown regime. Frankly, I'd rather light 9% of my income on fire.

I think in the future this is what it will come too. People who cant stomach the blue climate will head for redder pastures. There is good and bad with this of course. It makes the conservative areas more conservative and the liberal areas more liberal so its better for you and worse for everyone you leave behind. I already have plans to move to Idaho at some point, its a done deal and just about when I can make it work. Even in ultra conservative Idaho the fight is on though. Its amazing how many liberal bits I read in the local Twin Falls news paper.

I'm sorry that I can't clone myself 40,000 times to make up for the influx of Californians and voting illegals. It's a lost cause. We're better off either moving and solidifying what we can or by moving to rural parts of the state and forming a new state. Either of those has a higher probability of success than saturating Portland with conservative votes. Plus, I'll be damned if I allow 9% of my income to go to the Comrade Brown regime. Frankly, I'd rather light 9% of my income on fire.

If you understand the goal of the progressive there is no place you will be able to get away from their insanity.

Anyone remember that song by Don Henly > Dirty Laundry.
It rings true with the Media on this and politician, the hell with the victims
it about ratings and political maneuvering by the antis I still find it funny in the Govs
first conference she didn't even know the name of the school, then a day later says how she loves and
admires the area and its people. *%&$ you POS, I hope we get her outta here soon. The only surprise is Prosanski he has kept it quiet and so far said nill about the gun laws and that alone should worry anyone that sneeky POS is probably at home right now writing a new law.:mad::mad::eek::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in the future this is what it will come too. People who cant stomach the blue climate will head for redder pastures. There is good and bad with this of course. It makes the conservative areas more conservative and the liberal areas more liberal so its better for you and worse for everyone you leave behind. I already have plans to move to Idaho at some point, its a done deal and just about when I can make it work. Even in ultra conservative Idaho the fight is on though. Its amazing how many liberal bits I read in the local Twin Falls news paper.

Not to sound like a tough guy or anything, but I have a strong feeling that eventually one of two things will happen:
- The Marxist scourge will reach us at our final redoubts and impose its will, leaving nowhere to run, and so then the fight goes... well, let's just say it wouldn't be a "political" fight.
- Something happens before that point and the leftists are defeated in one way or another.

I think the former is something of an inevitability. The difference between us and them is that we more or less just want to be left alone. I don't think any of us desire to "rule over" them, but they sure as hell want to rule over us. This is because they, at their core, whether they know it or not, are communists. Communists want control over us so they can take what we have. That is their motivation. We are mostly individualists and like what we have, and are willing to trade/share/etc. voluntarily in ways that benefit all parties.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top