JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still not on the Milano site. Purchased last week of June. As, easy come, easy go. It's $75. It's not that much for me to worry about. Frankly I completely forgot about it until I just saw this thread back at the top.

Many probably were not around or forgot how this used to work with Computers when they were still the price of a working used car. Every Sunday there were ads for a new PC at a great price. In microscopic print were rebates. Often several of them to get that total price. The manufacturers used to make you jump through all kinds of hoops to get that money. The reason was a large percentage was never paid out. Even caused some legal actions a few times. They "could" just set a price at the register they take off right there. Problem is that would be 100% redeemed. So the bean counters come up with these rebates and can tell the company what percentage will actually have to be paid out. This makes far better advertising. Since they can offer a far higher amount knowing they will not have to pay out on every widget sold.

FINALLY!!! Rebate check arrived today - week 13 going in to week 14. Sucks waiting past the promised time, but I'm just glad it's finally here!!

Got mine yesterday! Shoot, I had given up on it frankly, but still carrying my shield as I type this. It was worth the full price paid frankly so the rebate was just a bonus!

I have always thought "rebate schemes" are STUPID!! Why not just lower the bubblegumming price by $75 at the cash-register from the get-go instead?

:rolleyes:
Because a surprising large percentage of people encouraged to buy an item by the rebate......never apply for it. Same as gift cards.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews