JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone even gotten there rebate? I got two shields one at the end of May and one at the end of June. I got an email saying they would be processed no later than July 31st. I have tried calling the rebate number on the email and there inbox is full. No surprise there. And I also tried the online search that they also offered and they don't even have my info. Did this end up back firing? I'd like some kind of info lol. I wouldn't have gotten two if there wasn't a rebate. Well that's not entirely true.

After about 8 weeks, my rebate submission has finally shown up on the rebate site... No mention of anticipated rebate date, but hey, at least I'm officially recognized...

I put my rebate request in at the end of June, and it still hasn't shown up on the rebate site. I'm not too worried though, I'm willing to bet there was a huge run on these, especially toward the end of the offer. They probably have a ton of requests to work through. I'm not ready to panic...yet :rolleyes:

No sign of mine yet, and still not showing on the rebate status site. I submitted mine almost 6 weeks ago and it still doesn't show that they have it or are processing it.

If I don't see anything about it by the end of August, I'll be writing S&W to see what's up. I do expect it to take a while with all the Shields they sold, but it would be nice if they would at least send an email or something confirming they've received your submission - otherwise you're left to wait a long time before you even know if they have your info.

What the french is this ish?!

IMG_7066.JPG

What the french is this ish?!

View attachment 382868
So... They went through the expense to produce a rebate check in the amount of 0.00??? Seriously??? As a systems guy, I realize data processing and storage is at record low costs, but safety paper for the check and postage are real expenses... It's not logical...

Plus I'd be pissed... Perhaps there was something incomplete on the rebate application? Just wondering...

This is what it says on the rebate page so maybe this was a fluke and the check will come in a week or two?

Not sure but I went from really excited to pissed real quick.

I'm going to buy a dozen arrows for elk season!

IMG_7067.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads