JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another hard-hitting, highly technical piece brought to us by people who clearly know more about firearms than we do. Quite a few things in this article were, frankly, over my head. All I know is that I want a .308 6.5 Creedmoor potato head with a bipod that accepts 30-round-mag polymer magazines. I'd probably set it to full libtard and fold it up so it can fit in my wallet for discreetness while I'm assault snipering.

Another hard-hitting, highly technical piece brought to us by people who clearly know more about firearms than we do. Quite a few things in this article were, frankly, over my head. All I know is that I want a .308 6.5 Creedmoor potato head with a bipod that accepts 30-round-mag polymer magazines. I'd probably set it to full libtard and fold it up so it can fit in my wallet for discreetness while I'm assault snipering.
You know the rifle makers are targeting kids with the fancy colors, designs and of course the potato head like configuring options.

Edit: the FDA will be all over these rifle makers after they get done reaming the vape industry. ;)

"The smaller companies will do a lot of customization, too, for people who say, 'I want to look like a special ops guy.'"

Wow... do people really say that? Or is it a reporter phone-trolling for the stupidest possible quote to print?
Sounds like they called up mall ninjas anonymous to get an interview.

"The smaller companies will do a lot of customization, too, for people who say, 'I want to look like a special ops guy.'"

Wow... do people really say that? Or is it a reporter phone-trolling for the stupidest possible quote to print?

I think the "reportor" made it up. Most articles like this are written by AI anyway. Was there a point/conclusion in the article? :rolleyes: They're bummed that they can't starve out firearms manufacturers? Oh, let's make them do safety reports, that'll get them on the run!! :confused:

For every mouth breathing, Co2 generator that make up these articles there are hordes of drooling idiots that actually believe them.

And why include a SAW in the article?

One thing is certain, I could actually feel IQ points slipping away after reading that.

From the article:
"The number of manufacturers was shocking to me," said Christopher Ailman, chief investment officer for the $219 billion California State Teachers' Retirement system, which this fall started a new effort to press gun makers and retailers on safety.
Oh, that one's easy:
  1. Initiate school programs on Firearm Safety and Awareness with instructors who have to validate their qualifications every year (having a pulse does not qualify);
  2. Teach self defense as a valid perspective, giving it equal time and support to the pacifist views promulgated in the system;
  3. Be better teachers.
Aside: the above is not a slam on teachers. It's a slam on a group of people sticking their nose into something where they can provide better solutions than the one they seek.

If only they understood guns.

Love how they literally think that Anderson surpassed the rest by making actual whole rifles. Lol.

No idiots, they just sell a collective crapton of the federally recognized part that is regulated as the firearm.

If you portrayed this level of ignorance against another topic, say a middle eastern culture, you'd be considered racist.

FN America LLC, a unit of Belgium-based FN Herstal SA, sells an assault-style rifle costing $8,499 that comes with a bipod and the ability to fire a belt-fed magazine with 200 rounds.

:s0113:

Well it is actually a belt fed magazine in the SAW. The plastic box with a 200 round belt inside. You pull the lead cartridges onto the feed tray just like you would an open belt in the M240.

Belt fed magazine.
saw.jpg

Goodness.... "Anderson's big seller: assault-style rifles that cost up to $2,100 and require no lubrication."

It doesn't require lubrication?! Now there will be nothing that stops crazy, alt-right, neo-fascist, Nazi, MAGA, white supremacist repubs from gunning down all the children. Everyone knows one of the things that stops mass killings (of which is the only purpose for assault weapons) is running out of lube.

That's why the Vegas shooter brought 30+ rifles. Today's lubricants don't allow sustained fire of more than 1000 rounds without severe stoppages.

Imagine the lives we could save with common sense lube laws. If we only saved one, that would be enough for me. /s

Dumbest article I've read in a long time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top