JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had sig Sauer in the past :) P220 and it was my carry piece for long long time. I sold it and went with Glocks. Now it is biting me again and I have to have at least a collection of 5 SIG handguns. I went to Sportman Warehouse today in hope that I run into couple Sig handguns, but they only have 3 available. They all 22 cals handguns, I want 9mm and above. Does anyone see any Sig firearms around here in Southern Oregon? I love to have them in Brand New Condition :)

I sold it and went with Glocks

tao611.jpg

Yup I just got a P226 MK25 few weeks ago. Currently carrying P238. I have to get myself a P938 before summer get here so I can carry snake loaded ammo during summer time.

Yeah, I've been bit by the Sig bug five or six times over the years. It usually lasts a few magazines. They just don't stick with me. Glocks generally don't either, but they usually stick longer than Sigs...

Hmmm I just learn that if i buy another center fire Sig around $1,000 is a waisted of money. I can save a lot of money by buying classic p229 with 22LR for around $500, then buy a Caliber x-change kits with the most expensive elite model for $356. Total come around $900 included shipping that can shoot two different calibers.

There's a gunshow in Eugene today also if make it up this weekend you can go see all the overpriced stuff!
Also add Oak Grove to the list. newer/small shop but they're good guys and usually have good prices.

I still have my GLOCKS, just expand my collection :) I do have a good wife*_~

The only semi-auto in my collection that has stuck is my full-size all steel S&W 1911. I've had lots of Glocks, quite a few Sigs, and lots of others, but the one 1911 seems to be the only one that lasts. But then again, I'm a self-diagnosed gun of the month whore. And I have no wife to ask permission from... :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top