JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had sig Sauer in the past :) P220 and it was my carry piece for long long time. I sold it and went with Glocks. Now it is biting me again and I have to have at least a collection of 5 SIG handguns. I went to Sportman Warehouse today in hope that I run into couple Sig handguns, but they only have 3 available. They all 22 cals handguns, I want 9mm and above. Does anyone see any Sig firearms around here in Southern Oregon? I love to have them in Brand New Condition :)

I sold it and went with Glocks

tao611.jpg

Yup I just got a P226 MK25 few weeks ago. Currently carrying P238. I have to get myself a P938 before summer get here so I can carry snake loaded ammo during summer time.

Yeah, I've been bit by the Sig bug five or six times over the years. It usually lasts a few magazines. They just don't stick with me. Glocks generally don't either, but they usually stick longer than Sigs...

Hmmm I just learn that if i buy another center fire Sig around $1,000 is a waisted of money. I can save a lot of money by buying classic p229 with 22LR for around $500, then buy a Caliber x-change kits with the most expensive elite model for $356. Total come around $900 included shipping that can shoot two different calibers.

There's a gunshow in Eugene today also if make it up this weekend you can go see all the overpriced stuff!
Also add Oak Grove to the list. newer/small shop but they're good guys and usually have good prices.

I still have my GLOCKS, just expand my collection :) I do have a good wife*_~

The only semi-auto in my collection that has stuck is my full-size all steel S&W 1911. I've had lots of Glocks, quite a few Sigs, and lots of others, but the one 1911 seems to be the only one that lasts. But then again, I'm a self-diagnosed gun of the month whore. And I have no wife to ask permission from... :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top