JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI just some more reference info - here are some pics of the galco IWB tuck holster for p938. I like that is light secure and u can tuck in ur shirt and no printing. Not as comfortable as those with big leather patches though. But it does allow u to carry really deep and just the top of the gun is barely above the pants (and Shirt can be tucked in also). U need to soften it up with mineral oil for the gun to go way down in there if u like to carry deep like I do.

Also some pics of the Alabama pocket holster. I highly recommend this one for those wanting to pocket carry. The last photo shows the little tab where you can pre release the gun in ur pocket and then u can pull it out really fast.

Also regarding the grip not being comfortable on p938 mentioned above I agree. I used lots of rubber grip tape to increase width and depth of grip and make "finger rests" for lack of a better term and now it fits my hand like a glove.

76F2D879-1274-42F4-892F-B5752E60A090.jpeg
0DF403D3-CF47-49DA-9597-56F5BBA95EF4.jpeg
515B8BCB-C6D6-4674-A876-C2115C4C728F.jpeg
C48D01D1-5E3D-4C96-BBB8-103423968351.jpeg
1BC1DF56-A1A8-44D4-8BAC-7DDF5B2D17C3.jpeg

Last Edited:
You guys with your grip tape. I did not used to wear an undershirt, so I went with slim slooth grips so it would not chafe.

IMG_20190415_183829.jpg

Can it use 33-rd magazines, like my G26?
I have a CZ P-01, and the mags slide nicely into the P365. Comparing the sig and the P-01 mags, there's actually not a lot of difference.
The hole in the CZ mag, the mag release "catch" is smaller, but could be easily modified with a small file or Dremel. The top of the sig mag is narrower, but the way sig mag is formed, something as simple as piece of hardwood could be shaped. Then the plug inserted into the CZ mag, put in a vise between a couple pieces of UHMW (or wood) and re-shaped to make it work. As a range mag, it may not be a bad idea.

This is all just an FYI

I find the 365 interesting, but I don't like striker pistols anymore - I wish SIG would make a DA/SA hammer fired pistol about this size/capacity.

Knowing that will probably not happen, still interested in the 365, just not sure I need one - I have a Kahr PM9 and although it doesn't have the capacity of the 365, it is a fine little pistol.

I have a CZ P-01, and the mags slide nicely into the P365. Comparing the sig and the P-01 mags, there's actually not a lot of difference.
The hole in the CZ mag, the mag release "catch" is smaller, but could be easily modified with a small file or Dremel. The top of the sig mag is narrower, but the way sig mag is formed, something as simple as piece of hardwood could be shaped. Then the plug inserted into the CZ mag, put in a vise between a couple pieces of UHMW (or wood) and re-shaped to make it work. As a range mag, it may not be a bad idea.

This is all just an FYI
Only as a range mag, if so.
Still just 18 rds, not 33.

I personally would not attempt what I mentioned above.
It's just a matter of time before the topic arises to get someone to try it.
Me, I'll wait for the big boys in the aftermarket mag scene, to make larger capacity.
Given the following of the P365, I expect to see quite a few mods and upgrades in the near future.

I bought the Hogue grip sleeve to see if adds anything beneficial. First impression, I'm skeptical.
It fits nice, but the mix of oils in the rubber and my hand, makes the sleeve feel almost greasy.

Despite my recent purchase of an FNS9c and owning a Kahr PM9 with a CT laser, I'm afraid I'll be joining the P365 club soon. Made the mistake of handling one at a gun show and it felt incredible.

I was looking to buy a G43 the same day I decided to get the P365.
I got it in my hand, and everything from there felt like it belong.
Except my wallet. LOL

My thing about the 365 is, I almost don't care how whizbang it is, it's a "modern" Sig which means it isn't worth it's weight in aluminum to me but the proof of concept it delivered is invaluable to the firearms community. Sadly, I'm sure I'll have to wait a long long time until my soon to be beloved Glock model 100 comes out to have a comparable gun from a brand I still trust

My thing about the 365 is, I almost don't care how whizbang it is, it's a "modern" Sig which means it isn't worth it's weight in aluminum to me but the proof of concept it delivered is invaluable to the firearms community. Sadly, I'm sure I'll have to wait a long long time until my soon to be beloved Glock model 100 comes out to have a comparable gun from a brand I still trust
Let me guess... you like your HiPower just fine.
Messing around before dinner.
The capacity of the 12rnd mag spells it out.
View attachment 570689
Love it!

No kinks so far, will let ya know.

From what I've heard most of the kinks are out now. I've only put a few hundred rounds through it. I have carried a Glock for 10 years.

It still feels weird having such a small gun replace it, and I'm not saying it's replaced it yet.

Tom Gresham said a surprising number of instructors at gunsite have purchased them and liked them so much they got them for family members. Glad I'm not alone. :)

I do share you're concern though and actually had my eyes set on a 43x but... 10seconds after they brought it out for me to hold I fell in love man. Hopefully she won't burn me. I even gave her a name, which I never do.

I named mine little fang.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads