JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I picked my P365 up today. Did not get a chance to shoot it, but dry firing it is........different. Maybe I am just used to hammer fired guns, but it is just an OK trigger to me, and a bit light for my taste. I had heard such great things about the trigger in reviews I may have had a bit of high expectations as well. The "thud" sound when dry firing is different than the normal "click" I am used to hearing, but I guess that is normal for this gun. I hope to get to the range tomorrow to put some rounds through it.

Mine I've yet to fire. No hurry.
I ordered and installed a Hogue Grip Sleeve for testing. Doing so, adds a different feel grip compared to others with a sleeve.
If I don't like it, no big thing, as I like the feel of the grip stock.
Sig has a Flat Trigger in-route, so I've spent time getting familiar with the trigger pack. The install should go smoothly.
This will be my first flat trigger on a handgun, but given the application, it doesn't really "add" anything aside from a flat shoe, from my reading. It's an upgrade anyway. I like the "feel" of the triggers inner workings. Of course, I completely packed TW25b grease into everything but the firing pin and pin channel. Working up a good grey slurry, wiping it down, adding more, rinse-repeat. I know I've cycled a few thousand times at-least.

It took about 15 minutes to install the trigger.
Sig-P365-FT.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top