JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like it depends on the version. But there is a problem with some of them. A real drop problem. The impact causes the trigger to deperess from gravitational effects of hitting a hard surface at speed. I've seen the videos.

Gents: I'd appreciate links to the sources you cite, as I've not seen them.

Are we supposed to believe Sig is misrepresenting their findings for incidents of 4/500,000? Or that they offered a solution withing 4 days, per the article?

Just trying to learn the status of this particular pistol.

That's three pistols right there. Out of the 4/500,000? It's a problem. Don't talk yourself out of it being a problem.

Thanks for the links. Wonder whether Sig has seen these; and just how reliable their solution parts may be. Have you seen any follow up repeats with the new parts installed, by these 2?

@3:19 shows it with just a harbor frieght hammer strike. So that's 4. Draw your own conclusions.

The X5 version seems to not be an issue, according to what I've heard. But dang man, a strike from a small hammer to the back of the slide makes it sing? The trigger didn't move at all from what I could tell either........not good.

Just researching this for info I wouldn't own one for anything. That's scary stuff especially because I carry appendix style. No thanks!

Have you read the article from Sig, and does it posit any potential explanation for such discharges?

I've had 2 of this model without any hint of such issue prior to the recent discussion.

What other 'official' discovery reports have you seen K?

Have you read the article from Sig, and does it posit any potential explanation for such discharges?

I've had 2 of this model without any hint of such issue prior to the recent discussion.

What other 'official' discovery reports have you seen K?

I am not here to argue, just trying to help. YMMV

The trigger feels like a barbecue lighter anyway. What do you expect to come from the p250 family? I'm sure the ~$207 price tag had NOTHING to do with why it won the military contract...

Those other videos all were using primer only shells with the bullet and powder removed. This guy use live ammo for a hammer test. He talks too much but gets it to go off around the six minute mark in the video

I had a P320. I found it reliable and felt wonderful in the hand but I never jelled with it. I sold it to a friend because they were gaining in popularity.

Not a Sig fanboy but how many people are taking hammers to their pistols? I acknowledge there is an issue but with the number of P320s out there, thank God no one gas been killed. But how realistic is the problem. Another friend just bought one a week before the info came out. We went shooting and made it home safely.