JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I launched a campaign to raise money for injured officers and their families as a way to say thank you for the overtime they've been putting in this week. I have a lot of mixed feelings about the weeks' events, as I'm sure you all do. Personally, I'm very impressed with the PPB's focus on both public safety and personal rights.

EDIT: I'm donating a week of ad space on oregonlaws.org to N.W.F.A. for every $5 from the forum. Just mention NWFA in the note when you donate! $100 (20 weeks) has already been donated.

Support the Portland Police

Thanks!

ppb-4.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm so sick of the idiotic protestors that are a waste of oxygen.

I wish they would stop being suck liberal pantywaists and start crackin skulls.

The first sign of damage, violence, or vandalism you arrest as many people as you can and charge the mob with all the damage.

This is a mob and anarchists. Not 1st Amendment protesters.

I'm done for a protest of our own with slung ARs and sidearms marching through the city streets.

I'm done for a protest of our own with slung ARs and sidearms marching through the city streets.

Someone was just mentioning on another thread that carrying at a protest or riot is illegal. Not sure if this is true, but it sounds plausible enough.

Going to a riot/protest, especially one filled with irrational, whinging little millennials heavily armed honestly sounds like a recipe for freaking disaster. Imagine how much damage could be done with just one incident getting out of control.

It does sound tempting though... but so do many things which are terrible for one's self :p

Hey Diamonback, you should weaponize those FartJar's! Maybe switch to Pepperoni and Onion Pizza with a side of Deviled eggs and a Beer chaser! Might make a more concentrated mixture!
At what cost to ME in gastrointestinal distress?

And I've already seen what one can do... er, smelled, three days after its deployment. :eek:o_O

I have zero problems with the peaceful protestors (as I'm sure many here do not), however much I might disagree with there stance.

When they disrupt commerce (blocking roadways) is not a peaceful protest.

Nor is smashing things.

-Id wager that a good percentage of those same non-peaceful protesters would be out doing what they're doing for ANY "cause".

I have zero problems with the peaceful protestors (as I'm sure many here do not), however much I might disagree with there stance.

Nor is smashing things.

-Id wager that a good percentage of those same non-peaceful protesters would be out doing what they're doing for ANY "cause".
Sadly, the problem is many otherwise-decent folks choose to put themselves in positions to be unwitting human shields for the NOT-decent ones, the "professional agitators."

The Black Block rioters were probably already in place to join the Trump voters protests when Trump lost the election. Would have looked great on the front pages of the papers in NY.
So sad Hillary lost, but then why waste an opportunity to riot.

Yup, George Soros professional agitators were deployed in Portland, that's when this turned from protest to riot...

Time to trace the money and bring charges against those funding the professional agitators...

As for PPB, they're doing much better job. Need zero tolerance for impeding traffic, impeding commerce or destroying property...

Arrest early, arrest often...

I say charge the Pro-Ags and their financiers as Terrorists and ship 'em to Gitmo.

Soros is already convicted of economic terrorism in Russia after he singlehandedly nuked the ruble and their emergent economy with it... he's the one thing I could see myself setting the old blood-feud aside to make common-cause with Vladimir Putin on.

Nor is smashing things.

The "peaceful" protesters that are supposed to be at the hear of this movement are attempting to distance themselves from the folks causing the damage and destruction. What's interesting is that the damage and destruction group only seem to show up when the DNC supported protesters are out in force. So, does that mean we can assume they are with them, even though they say they're not?

My point in asking this is that there are some spotty reports around the country of episodes of people shouting racial slurs in Trump's name, or assaulting people on the left. Trump himself spoke against that on 60 minutes. So, I wonder, with Facebook, Twitter, etc. blowing up about all Trump supporters being hateful, bigoted racists because of the actions of a few, then why should we separate the actions of the 'peaceful' protesters from those of the ones tearing the cities apart? Or are we just admitting there are 2 standards - one for the left and one for the right?

Fact is there are some bad folks on both sides, and those bad folks do NOT speak for the majority in either party. Now, I do believe the bad folks on the left cause far more problems and damage across the country than those on the right, but it doesn't mean bad things don't happen with folks that support the right.

I do support the right to peaceful protest and demonstrations, regardless of party or interest. I don't support rioting, damage, assault, intimidation, harassment, or any other form of attack on persons or property, whether it be by a group or an individual. We should be careful to remind everyone we know that just because we may not agree with, or even like, another person's point of view, we live in a country where we all get to have our POV and not have to be afraid about it.

Now, at this point, Trump used 60 minutes to tell anyone doing bad things in his name to "stop it". Next up, Hillary and Obama, who have been disappointingly silent on this issue. Maybe they could do something good for this country and step up and ask for the riots to come to an end, though I have a feeling they rather enjoy them - hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

Hi Everyone,

I launched a campaign to raise money for injured officers and their families as a way to say thank you for the overtime they've been putting in this week. I have a lot of mixed feelings about the weeks' events, as I'm sure you all do. Personally, I'm very impressed with the PPB's focus on both public safety and personal rights.

Support the Portland Police

Thanks!

View attachment 322909
Looks to me like a Portland policeman makes around 65K a year or more. Why would one need financial help with that kind of salary? How about just a thank you and call it good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top