JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some steel hitters
(No Tikkas or Savages involved - I hope that's ok)
87A37B5B-A23E-49D0-82F2-FE319690D3E1.jpeg

Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor
Factory stock
Warne 20 MOA rail
Warne Maxima rings
Leupold V3Xiii LRP 8.5-25x50mm FFP
Harris Bipod

I "recycled" the scope and bipod from my last rifle. I really like the factory adjustable stock and the fact that it takes AICS mags. :)

Well, my Sako A7 is finally starting to impress me. It took a little bit of persuasion on my part. Had to glass bed it because it was throwing random flyers. It's shooting great now though, so I decided to put a Nightforce on it. It earned it... SWFA SS went back on the old trusty Savage 12fv 6.5 creedmoor...
oC5CIV9.jpg
I go up and down the powder scale with this rifle and it doesn't care what I put in it. It's one of the most consistent shooters I have:
U9LK7DO.jpg
Even factory ammo shoots well in this rifle. I was shooting some Selior and Bellot the other day and I was surprised it was shooting moa 10 shot groups. Like I said, it's very consistent.

Its the second rifle from the top:
OkFIsIp.jpg

I just ordered a CDI bottom metal for it, so I can use 10 round AICS magazines. Should be pretty good then...:cool:

Last Edited:
Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor
Factory stock
Warne 20 MOA rail
Warne Maxima rings
Leupold V3Xiii LRP 8.5-25x50mm FFP
Harris Bipod

I "recycled" the scope and bipod from my last rifle. I really like the factory adjustable stock and the fact that it takes AICS mags. :)

Damn man, congrats!! I can't wait to see how the Bergara shoots. I was shooting your old rifle last night and this is one of the groups I shot with it:
26fRVRA.jpg

Just a little stainless Remington 700 ADL in 308. Got it from Bi-Mart for $359. Nikon scope and Surefire can.

Target is 100-yards on the left and 200-yards on the right. Federal Power Shok 150gr SP (from Bi-Mart as well).

20171009_164046.jpg 20171009_164133.jpg

Stock adjustable trigger. At the moment its set at 4lbs but it is adjustable down to 2lbs. It is so smooth at 4 I am afraid that if I dial it down to 2 and sneeze wrong I might send a round down range :cool:

I have both of my CTR's adjusted down to a hair under 2 pounds. They are still safe and very smooth. Tikka does make a nice factory trigger.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top