JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
O
My great grandfather was a WW1 vet, Royal Irish Constabulary ( Black and Tan devil ) , L.A. County Sherriff's Deputy old school guy who'd put a bullet in you for any half good reason. Lived to 96. Knew him well.

He bought this Colt in a hardware store in Los Angeles in 1939 just before my dad was born. Ive been resisting the constant urge to make it integrally suppressed. Im starting to break down though.

Those grips have been on the gun since probably the 50's. Amazingly enough I have the original wood grips.

View attachment 1799765
I think something like that done by a professional would add to its history without damaging the pistol. The original barrel could be reinstalled at a later time if somebody wanted to. It would be cool to say grandpa made this.

O

I think something like that done by a professional would add to its history without damaging the pistol. The original barrel could be reinstalled at a later time if somebody wanted to. It would be cool to say grandpa made this.
Well, Im the professional and my kids are just starting to figure out how babies are made. Finally.

The Ithaca Model 37 was purchased by my dad before I was born in 1947. Designed by St. Browning with bottom ejection. Slam fire is a nice feature. The action still works like butter. It's 20 ga, full choke and works beautifully for dove hunting.

GunInv2016-Ithaca1.jpg

The 1903 Colt Type I, made in 1908 with a 5 digit serial number in .32 acp. It was my mother's pillow gun.

GunInv2016-Colt1.jpg

Browning Citori made in about 1980 in Japan. Very high quality, and shoots where I look. I've won many trap shoots with it, even though it's just a field gun.

GunInv2016-Citori1.jpg

These will all go to my youngest daughters who are now 9 and 13. I'm bringing them up right, and I'm sure they will be trustworthy custodians for future generations.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA