JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mani-Pedi-Mai-Tai! Could be a cool nursery rhyme.
ce9746230de3f6d8605dd03a4abaa30c--easy-curls-dyes.jpg

Very nice looking piece there, I know nothing about them. What caliber is it, also, is it a da/sa or dao? I've been looking for another toy and this is freaking good looking!
It's a 9mm (9x19), and is striker fired, much like a Glock, which I believe the ATF classifies as a DAO gun. It will be my steel plate shooter. The frame uses a tungsten infused polymer to increase the weight along with a beefier barrel and metal mag well. Comes with 12 and 14 pound recoil springs. It's red dot ready too as an option. Comes with three metal base plate mags. It's over 40 ounces, feels like a block of iron.

I don't believe that 'trash' was mentioned. Kelso in Scotland is a nice place, AFAIK devoid of 'trash'.

This is the Kelso I know - looks good to me......

Love that Tac, especially with my Scotish heritage. Your are right, it is nothing like Kelso Washington.

Last Edited:
HK51, full-auto .308 SBR - never actually produced by HK, but a few made in the US for "agency" consideration.

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 10.31.52 PM.png
OK, so it's NOT my gun. A Swiss member of the Colt Forum bought it, but had to get a "special permit" for it, which in Switzerland involves application, payment and issuance.
EDIT: I have only the full-sized, unwieldy version.
1664608908813.png

Last Edited:
Went to the local VFW to dispose of a flag and ended up bringing home this nickel 3.5" 27-2. Never thought I'd find something like this at the VFW swap meet.

AE6D02E3-558A-4C0A-96BC-ABABD3814F6E.jpeg 40C6D001-240C-4DAD-9B83-2688473F5809.jpeg FC1F7CD1-DE3A-4424-BD5B-CCA67AA34816.jpeg

Last Edited:
I don't believe that 'trash' was mentioned. Kelso in Scotland is a nice place, AFAIK devoid of 'trash'.

This is the Kelso I know - looks good to me......

Not even 2 minutes in and there is a dilapidated building...
I might be not too far from Kelso, and listening to automatic fire. I'll let you guess which Kelso I'm referring to.

Last Edited:
Random shot of a clown scope on the FAL
The celestial navigation optic is only there for load development, so I don't have to switch back and forth between a spotting scope with a 5/16 exit pupil (eye relief in these parts) and an overpriced 4x tacticool point and shoot thing.

The bastard stepchild of an FN is actually a DSA receiver and parts from a dumpster fire. Receipts were extracted from some unusual suspects to maintain 922r compatibility. This wasn't a kit it is a FrankenFAL. I'm currently searching for the reason this collection of parts actually works.

Other than needing a gun bearer these days there's nothing wrong with the FAL that a target rich environment couldn't sort out.

Look folk, I don't beat up on M14/M1A1, AR10, AR .308. I just like the FN.

unnamed.jpg FAL.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR