JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My mutt.

DSCF6795.JPG

DSCF6799.JPG

My bear dog Boomer and his daughter Sky getting loaded up for a trip to the ranch. Sky was only about 6 months old here. She grew into those feet. These are bluetick coonhounds from the Cameron and Uchtman blood lines.
SkyBoomer.jpg

image.jpg

Anyone for captions on Lexa's photo?

"Oh, gross! There's a hair in my water".

"Dad, this water tastes funny".

"On second thought I'm not that thirsty".

"Careful, somebody dosed the water with GSD".

Last Edited:
Willy, Rex, Rex&Willy

IMGP0640.JPG IMGP0645.JPG IMGP0644.JPG

SADLY, Willy died on the 14 of January 2016. These pictures were posted in his memory.:(
Rex is gone now also; April 5th 2019. Our boys are at the rainbow bridge, together again.

Last Edited:
This is as close as we're getting to a dog at the moment. He may be only 2" long, but he will bite. We just leash him up near the front door at night in case someone breaks in.

12491966_1049950268360423_5288459469833191494_o.jpg

I had to look up the Siberian Dwarf Robo Hamster to be sure you weren't kidding. Now that I know they're real, I think I might have been setting mouse....uh....Robo traps in my garage. :confused::eek:

3 weeks ago I had never heard of them either, but a friend of my daughter had some and my daughter wanted one. She really wants a dog but with our schedules, a dog would be left home alone often, so we conceded on the little rodent. He is actually pretty cute.

To be honest though, when I first heard we were getting a "Robo" hamster, I was really expecting something more like this:

image.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews