JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fred

IMG_1742_zpsism9bcak.jpg

This our latest addition. Meet Bear Pug. You're wife will like this I bet. HeHe
View attachment 275450
So it's hard to get a black pug? I heard even if you breed 2 blacks there may not be a black puppy.
?
Anyway,everyone who has a pug loves them. And I love other peoples pugs. (kinda like other folks kids:D)

There's something about Pugs. We have five AKC registered, and one Boston/Boxer mix.
5? Brother you need help
A special needs girl walks here pug/lab mix at the island park.That thing is crazy for the tennis ball.
About 12" at the shoulders

We've bred them. Fawn & black, black and black. We always got multiples in the litters. Now, the gray is new to me as for color. We have a female that's brown and calico white. Alamode.
My wife, she's addicted to them. Honestly, I had my fill years ago.
If I toss a ball outside, all of them, instant pack mentality to get it first. Then those outed chase the winner. They get plenty of exercise

I've seen people camping that had four kids. Loads of bikes and toys. Us, when we went, it was five pugs, dog beds and toys. Once we got there, I cracked the 1/2 gallon to get in the mood of insanity :D

Oops, I stand corrected. We have six pugs and a Boston mix. I can't keep up. All I know is they all want my undivided attention like Dino to Fred in the Flintstones when I come home

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads