JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the left is my female Cane Corso (1.5 yrs) and the right is my male Weimaraner (3.5 yrs). They look small in the pic but they are both over 90lbs.
image.jpg

Real handsome dogs, Zeke! How much do those guy's weigh?
Boomer is about 85 pounds. Sky grew to about the same size. Unfortunately she died of a tumor. We still have her mother, Molly, who is only about 50 pounds. We had another big male named Willy who went a little over 100 pounds, but we traded him off because we didn't want to breed him. He had too many faults mostly related to his size, like weak pasterns. The people we traded him to used him just for hunting and really liked him.

Here's Sky at the Eukanuba Nationals in Long Beach, CA:

SkyWinNationalsCropped3.jpg

Last Edited:
1st picture is our last GSD Gus was a silver tip shepherd we rescued from an abusive male owner at 8 months old. It took a full year for him to be good with me. Had over 12 Wonderful yrs with the moose.

2nd is Rowan an King GS, is a recognized breed by AKC. Known for less hip issues. Flown in as a 12 week puppy from a Michigan breeder. He is now 6 yrs old and never paid Hi Dollar for a GS but he has turned out Great.

View attachment 275308 View attachment 275309 View attachment 275310
He is one massive dog.

This is my Czech Shepherd. He passed away a while back and was the most intelligent animal I have ever worked with. I trained him for a full two years while I took time off work. Raised him from 8-weeks old.

Tiny.jpg renn3.jpg DSC02331.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads