JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My lifestyle is all wrong for taking care of a great dog, so I live vicariously through the rest of you.

A few of my favorites off the web:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

My sister had a Golden Retriever that developed hip dysplasia. She was a real clown and a lot of fun. She had more red in her coat than "golden". Looked a lot like this:

image.jpg
She's been gone about a year now, and I think I miss her as much as my sister and brother in law. Their new Great Pyrenees is a psycho rescue dog with a split personality. It will go from play to growl in a split second.

1st picture is our last GSD Gus was a silver tip shepherd we rescued from an abusive male owner at 8 months old. It took a full year for him to be good with me. Had over 12 Wonderful yrs with the moose.

2nd is Rowan an King GS, is a recognized breed by AKC. Known for less hip issues. Flown in as a 12 week puppy from a Michigan breeder. He is now 6 yrs old and never paid Hi Dollar for a GS but he has turned out Great.

DSCN1022.JPG 20151213_114814.jpg 2016-01-30 06.25.11.jpg

This is our girl Josie, she is 3 this weekend. She is a great dog. My wife used to do day care and she loved all those kids so much she looked for them on the weekends. We will probably continue to get Boxers, she has been a wonderful dog.

Josie.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads