JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Great Jebediah Springfield Howard... DSCI0285.JPG DSCI0193.JPG DSCI0183.JPG DSCI1670.JPG

We've bred them. Fawn & black, black and black. We always got multiples in the litters. Now, the gray is new to me as for color. We have a female that's brown and calico white. Alamode.
My wife, she's addicted to them. Honestly, I had my fill years ago.
If I toss a ball outside, all of them, instant pack mentality to get it first. Then those outed chase the winner. They get plenty of exercise

I've seen people camping that had four kids. Loads of bikes and toys. Us, when we went, it was five pugs, dog beds and toys. Once we got there, I cracked the 1/2 gallon to get in the mood of insanity :D

Oops, I stand corrected. We have six pugs and a Boston mix. I can't keep up. All I know is they all want my undivided attention like Dino to Fred in the Flintstones when I come home

My wife belongs to all the pug groups, we have had many a pug get together at our house. We would have 10 if it where up to her.

We have 5 critters in the house now. Every time she says "we need to get new pug/kitten/pig(or what ever)" I say "Ok, Which of the other animals are you getting rid of?

I got to admit the pugs have grown on me. I grew up on a farm and have only ever had "big" dogs. I saw little dogs as worthless yappers. I did not want one and she got one against my wishes. They have a lot of personality though and I have grown to love them.

I had high hopes that Hannah the basset hound would become a partner while bird hunting (not that she would retrieve, just tag along) or maybe be a truffle hunter with her super nose. Alas 7 years later, she is the most pampered dog I've ever owned. Loud noises scare her, she is never reliable off leash, and believes she requires a down comforter to be truly comfortable. She's more like a cat than a dog, just sleeps all day. That said - she's pretty cute.

225159-eb39d1f596126d26b0a426d2c8ae2873.jpg

1st picture is our last GSD Gus was a silver tip shepherd we rescued from an abusive male owner at 8 months old. It took a full year for him to be good with me. Had over 12 Wonderful yrs with the moose.

2nd is Rowan an King GS, is a recognized breed by AKC. Known for less hip issues. Flown in as a 12 week puppy from a Michigan breeder. He is now 6 yrs old and never paid Hi Dollar for a GS but he has turned out Great.

View attachment 275308 View attachment 275309 View attachment 275310
So Handsome

My wife belongs to all the pug groups, we have had many a pug get together at our house. We would have 10 if it where up to her.

My wife, very similar also. Who knows, they may have spoken at some point. Makes me wonder if my wife may have been at your place.

We have 5 critters in the house now. Every time she says "we need to get new pug/kitten/pig(or what ever)" I say "Ok, Which of the other animals are you getting rid of?

I can't help but laugh. I experience the same there also. I've thought about building a dog house. Not for the dogs!!

I got to admit the pugs have grown on me.

They do have tendency to bonding closely. They all get jealous when one gets affection. Just like kids.

I grew up on a farm and have only ever had "big" dogs. I saw little dogs as worthless yappers. I did not want one and she got one against my wishes. They have a lot of personality though and I have grown to love them.

Before I was married I had a Black Lab. Best damn dog I ever had as a companion. Least he could swim. I couldn't get him out of the water. Pugs, dang things. Most of them sink like a boat anchor. Pugs are great companions.

Replied within

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads