JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because people who have never committed crimes before ( or never got caught committing crimes ) NEVER commit crimes.

Any group of people has their exceptions, to be sure.

Cop Shops have limited resources and normally focus their attention on the segments of society currently or most likely to run amok. Despite the fact that many anti-gun libs have an irrational fear of guns and armed civilians, we are still a pretty tame bunch from a major crimes perspective. It would be different if we were a group of neo-nazi milita nut cases, but that isn't the case... at least in most cases around here :)

Who thinks the tin lining is getting a little thin in my hat? Are THEY monitoring us and getting ready to strike?

Back to the topic at hand, I'll likely base my decision on handing over my CHL with my driver's license during a traffic stop on the general attitude of the officer making the stop and the circumstances surrounding it. Getting pulled over for a traffic stop is not the same thing as being the subject of a criminal investigation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top