JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was a nice tidy little country at one time, even though having been disarmed. I was stationed there from 1975 - 1977, and it wasn't bad except for the Crown taxed the hell out of everything and everybody. Since that time, immigration has soared, as well as unemployment. Gangs are rampant. This knife issue has been simmering since before Covid, and it's not getting any better. If gangs can't have firearms, then there are knives, and like any good hoodlums, they don't care a whit about the "Knife Laws", any more than our criminals care about gun laws. It's much easier to make a knife than a firearm.

Countries are in control of their own laws, but it's just pathetic from the standpoint that they really make themselves out to be a conquered people when they disarm their populace before an enemy even arrives.

During WWII they were begging Americans to donate firearms so they could equip the civilian militia for defending against invasion.

History repeats.

Just read a little bit of Mein Kampf. If you dare.
29rv38.jpg

They banned guns, so they BGs used knives. Now they've banned long knives. Wonder what the restricted length of baseball bats will be when the time comes???

Remember "A Clockwork Orange"?

When I was stationed in the UK nearly 50 years ago, the Bobbies were polite and well respected. They didn't carry any firearms, as that was left for CID detectives and Scotland Yard. The Bobbies did, however, carry sweet little night sticks. And they were authorized to use them with some degree of zeal. Don't even THINK about starting a row with someone on the street, or lipping off to the police. A good and proper thumping would be the result, and then a trip to the jail. I would imagine the Bobbies are all disarmed by now, and if not, the use of their little sticks is very restricted. So much for Law and Order.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews