JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zombie -style knives.
Great...
Now I gotta worry 'bout knife and tool using zombies....
After all it is a style of knife used by a zombie. :D
Andy
Well after all it's the words printed on the knives that creates the violence, not the criminals themselves. :s0125: And now they are cracking down on special features of the knives, such as a cutting edge.:s0125::s0125:
DEA242DF-B0C6-4830-B322-CF8995B15482.jpeg
Seems to me anytime the lawmakers blame the criminals tools Instead's of the criminals actions, it's an ever tightening spiral. These guns are especially dangerous today. Tomorrow those guns that are left will be especially dangerous. And when those are gone, these knives are especially dangerous so they have to be banned. Then those knives are especially dangerous... and so on. There is never any recognition of the actual cause, the criminal's behavior. So they just keep chasing inanimate objects as the cause.

Last Edited:
Wonder how many line cooks and chefs will get arrested over that. Some of the higher end restaurants let them bring their own cutlery to work.
A "Chefs Permit" of course. With strict rules on how the chef may wield these knives. Must also complete an 8-hour class. Finger prints on record are mandatory.
Any thing else? I'm outta' ideas for making it even more ridiculous.

How about requiring every knife to be registered and have a built-in GPS tracker?

Holy moly that's crazy. I said on another thread I've seen a British news documentary where the entire show was following around one gun. It turned up at a crime in spot A, B, over the years type of thing. Sort of like a murder mystery but it was all about a handgun as if that object were the one responsible for the crimes. Crazy. OR, WA, and CA legislators would love to have the entire US be just like Britain.

Btw, London had 12,786 knife crimes last year. New York, which has around 400k more peopel, had 3365 along with 794 shootings.

It all started when the cucks (English) disarmed the men (Scots, Celts, Welsh) By murdering the women and children and breaking the will of the men. So england deserves every ounce of misery and woe they sewed.

It all started when the cucks (English) disarmed the men (Scots, Celts, Welsh) By murdering the women and children and breaking the will of the men. So england deserves every ounce of misery and woe they sewed.
Those darn druids pulled some shiz back in 3000 BC too! :s0108:

Last Edited:
The cat's out of the bag now. After this, the UK will have to start regulating possession of all tools, i.e., large wrenches, hammers, lengths of pipe, cricket bats, and then what?

It seems clear that the British government wants all its subjects (they are no longer citizens, but indeed subjects) totally disarmed, and we know that our own government's liberal a$$clowns are all paying rapt attention, UK, Canada, NY, West Coast, all the dominos are falling in order....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews