JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are we talking about semi-automatic knives where one person is stabbed or cut with each swing, or fully automatic knives that keep stabbing until closed or retracted? What about high capacity belt clips? O.M.G. - What about BLACK KNIVES!!! I see emergency legislation in our future...

Like all such bans and controls it is 99% emotion and ignorance on the part of our legislators and voters.

I like how that ban lists the very specific types and styles as well as blade length as banned features! Spring assisted opening of blade, or hidden inside the grip or blade length longer then 3.5 inches! It further describes dirks, daggers, and criss knives as also being banned! WTF! Half of those are worthless any way, but we gotta ban them! Never mind that we have to be P.C. now days and allow our Muzzy Brothers to carry said banned knives as part of there................I don't know what ya call it!

Further, if I have a permit for carrying a concealed weapon, why can't that weapon also be a fixed blade or auto knife?

Why indeed. Those of us with a CHL can, and have, carried all kinds of handguns and it is perfectly legal. But carrying a pocket knife with a fixed blade or a certain kind of spring setup is a Class B misdemeanor. That is brainless, even by the low standards of weapons laws.

I carry a Dalton Cupid OTF knife at work and get alot of comments on it. It was given to my by a buddy who found it burried in a planter outside of a courthouse :eek:

Never had any problems from it and am involved in the law enforcement industry.

Knife laws in my opinion are a waste of time and resources. Just like magazine bans...

I like how that ban lists the very specific types and styles as well as blade length as banned features! Spring assisted opening of blade, or hidden inside the grip or blade length longer then 3.5 inches! It further describes dirks, daggers, and criss knives as also being banned! WTF! Half of those are worthless any way, but we gotta ban them! Never mind that we have to be P.C. now days and allow our Muzzy Brothers to carry said banned knives as part of there................I don't know what ya call it!

MDC = Militant Daily Carry!

If that's how they want to play it, then I'm a member of the Church of St. John Moses... our denomination MANDATES the carry of a fullsize service sidearm at all times, preferably a single-action of not less than .40 caliber, to defend ourselves and our communities.

I hear there's a sister organization, the Knights of St. Gaston of Wagram, for Glockies...

Ban legislators from weapon/tool laws! :)

IMG_0630.JPG

I wish they'd stop banning stuff.
It's all starting to get too heavy.

Portland is getting too dangerous. On two different occasions, I have been accosted/assaulted by homeless men (this was in 2014 and 2015). When they engage in this behavior, they clearly need to taste a bit of "street justice". (They fear neither incarceration or any punishment the court can dish out).

Yes, because its "pointless" ;)

But in all seriousness, the method deployment of a blade is inconsequential. Also, this so called ban was a knee jerk reaction due to hollywood demonization (some would say glorification)

People carry them anyway, So as with anti conceal carry legislation mandating a permission slip this too is utterly poiness and virtually unenforcible until after the fact. Just a means of tacking on extra charges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top