JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree an avatar should be reflective of the person, their persona, values or attitude...

I've changed mine once and think I will stick with the one I have now, I see no need to change... Unless of course you want to see what I really look like...

The prettiest guy on the forum...
image.jpeg

He is ''the peoples dog''. :D

View attachment 320979

Darn fine looking animal! We had a GS for a very short time when I was in about 3rd grade. He was loyal and protective beyond any other dog I've known, and yet friendly and gentle with kids. One night a drunk idiot showed up in our yard looking for someone he was sure was in our house, my dad confronted him and let Levi loose and he chased that jacka$$ until well out of sight, then returned home with no command given. Unfortunately he developed a tumor and had to be put down - they couldn't do anything for him. I still miss that dog today. :(

I've thought about changing my avatar - fact is that I don't own one of the two guns in that photo any longer, so really, I'm living a lie....o_O You don't know me! You don't know anything about me! And that ammo - long since gone! I don't even know who I am anymore...:s0092:

I've thought about changing my avatar - fact is that I don't own one of the two guns in that photo any longer, so really, I'm living a lie....o_O You don't know me! You don't know anything about me! And that ammo - long since gone! I don't even know who I am anymore...:s0092:

It's OK @etrain16
You're still "true to you" as long as your Facebook pic is current, not deceptively posed, and wasn't taken before you gained all that "holiday weight" from 8 years ago...
(Disclaimer: etrain may be skinny as a rail, I have no idea)

My avatar is of my cat that went missing. Came home from a vacation and she was gone. That was 2 years ago, now have these two. The last 2 are the same cat. The one that does all the strange stuff like using my hoodie so her paws don't get cold and lying across a 1/2 foot gap. IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0575.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class