JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

Hope its the right section. I am planning a trip from portland to vegas next month. Should go through klamath falls and stay in reno then next day continue. Anyone done this drive before and have some tips? We are going to do some sightseeing on the way too, is there anything to stay away from/not worth it? How are the roads, elevation and so on....thinking of my 220k mile jeep haha. Any nice hot springs I can jump into with my wife? I have a bad back now unfortunately so we are only looking for places with a spa haha. Gotta relax after such a long drive. So any ideas there are appreciated! On the way back well go up to area 51 then into idaho and back into portland.

Oh and of course, what can I pack? Can I bring an AR style rifle when just travelling through california a few hours? Or an AK pistol? Dont ask dont tell? Should I just stick to a 357 revolver? 1911? What would you take? Its going to be my wife and I and we are planning to do lots of stops and walking around, a handgun would be more conveiniant, I believe open carry in nevada in a vehicle is legal too right!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews